(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 3)

Hellmaster smiles..."I've thought about it, and since I've shown my intentions to the forces of light already I will join your cause, with your promise as me in your Glowing Pantheon of Darkness...I'm sure Sanctus won't like it, but we have a...mutual relationship."

OOC
Edena, what if we can't arrive at a decision? I don't plan on letting down my claim for Valky's Unseelie at this moment...

Tokiwong

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Hellmaster smiles..."I've thought about it, and since I've shown my intentions to the forces of light already I will join your cause, with your promise as me in your Glowing Pantheon of Darkness...I'm sure Sanctus won't like it, but we have a...mutual relationship."

OOC
Edena, what if we can't arrive at a decision? I don't plan on letting down my claim for Valky's Unseelie at this moment...

Iuz replies, "We welcome you whole heartedly... you shall be a welcome addition to the Pantheon... our destiny... shall not be denied..."

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Who is Sadias, Kaboom? (I can't remember names)

- - -

Sollir, you have asked; what will happen, if I and 'o Skoteinos cannot reach an agreement?

Here is what will happen:

I will divide Valky's forces in half.
His PL will be divided into two halves.
Then there will be two forces of Unseelie, and both of them will have 11th level magic.

Then both you and 'o Skoteinos will receive one of the halves.

I have updated the Claims List, post # 1 of this thread.
Everyone, please have a look.
The Immortals of Mystara and the Veiled Alliance are unclaimed.
If they are still unclaimed 24 hours from now, I will simply withdraw them, and leave them out of the IR (except, of course, for that part of the Veiled Alliance that allied with Iuz.)

You will notice that I have a number of posts reserved.
These will be filled.
I am creating the Kiss and Tell Post now, and will place it above, in one of the reserved spaces.
Then, the Retreats will be secret no more.

kaboom

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:

OOC

Sollir, you are a Chosen of Xvim. I don't know much about your dutys as a Chosen of Xvim, but I'm gessing that one of the DON'TS is to sell him out by becoming a god.

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz scowls at the message delivered to him by the Eternal Empire before he smiles breifly... "The United Commonwealth is coming apart at the seems... Forrester has done more damage then I could ever hope..."

The emmisary bowed, "I am glad this pleases you milord..."

"Continue the campaign against Forrester his name shall be drug through the mud... and he shall be a mockery when I am through with him..." Iuz replied softly.

The emmisary nodded, "We shall with pleasure... milord..."

Iuz smiled... "Now go... I have much to prepare for..."

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Kiss and Tell Post is up.
Want to see where everyone has been hiding?
Take a look!

It is post # 7 on this board, above on this page.

- - -

To Kaboom:

Sadias may become a Chosen.

- - -

To Sollir

Xvim doesn't mind Phibrizzo allying with Iuz.
He is delighted, rather.
For he sees in Phibrizzo's alliance with Iuz the chance for greater chaos and destruction - he has been long fretting about all this talk of peace and love and good ...

Last edited:

Remove ads