(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 3)

Edena
Melkor to Rajaat:

So we have our deal! Athas is yours, and it shall return to the glory of Blue Age! And later, you will have a chance to take part in my conquests on Other Worlds! But I don`t think you want me to leave NOW, not when mighty force of Oerthians is coming against you! And leading them are: Anabstecorian, greatest of Ililthidi, Chosen Of Ilsenine, scheming bastard who always knows how to turn a situation to his advantage, and Vaeragoth, Queen Of The Hive, mightiest Psion I know of, she is wise, she hasn`t participated in Wars on Oerth, instead greatly bulding her forces, and now she is ready to strike upon Athas! No, these are NOT to be underestimated, but together we shall crush them, and The Sands of Athas shall be their grave! Than you will heal this world, no longer shall The Desserts dominate Athas, but the great seas, flourishing life, skies of blue and emerald, paradise under your rule! I know that there is no place for creatures other than halfings in your Athas, but, while mass genocide can certainly be fun, it will be a waste to simply kill them all, let me absorb them into my Red Armies, and we will be unstoppable!

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
I have e-mailed a few of you asking you to resolve your claims. Please do so.

Edena, I understand that the Angels do not wish to interfere with the peace conference.

I have also made Reprisal aware of your post, via e-mail.

Hazen turns to an Angel and nods his head respectfully.

"I understand. I thought your presence might have a calming effect."

"The Oerth Alliance is working on plans to restore the world. I swear that I will do my utmost to aid Oerth and the other worlds effected by the Red Waste."

"I must also apologize and ask your pardon for my part in recent events. I fear my grief lead me to anger. That anger may have jeopardized this world. I will seek to master my passions."

"I do not know if this peace conference will help Oerth. There are some I fear who do not want peace, but conquest. However, if there is a chance for a just and lasting peace, I must find out."

"Despite the devastation, Oerth is a beautiful world and well worth saving. I thank you again for your aid, and the sacrifice of your brethren."

Hazen sends a message to Prime Minister Erika Lesage.

I wish to have the citizens of the United Commonwealth of Toril, and your world learn all that have transpired here. I am not only inviting a fact finding delegation from the World Congress of Toril. I shall invite reporters and readers from the leading publications of Toril.

In the end, they must decide what responsibility Toril has in the recent events of Oerth. The truth shall always reveal itself.

(Is this invitation to the press accepted?)

Hihihi

(Comment: If you read this, Forsaken One, think just how lucky you are that Rhialto never decided to strike at your Power ...)

And you thought I didn't know ?:D
I got my intell going Edena :p

I also talk and negotiate and make damn sure where I stand in things :)

Demmit.

I have just been going over the lists and came to the conclusion that all my work was FRIGGING IN VAIN, since I wish I didn't get 11th and could have claimed some of the in the tens of thousands reaching faction with free 1th.

Hmm know how Kalanyr always felt now, carefull plotting and planning and sceaming and now seeing everyone who was almost dead being able to kick your ass within like.. 2 seconds.

**sigh**

That was a bummer to see all those massive free PLs coming up...

Hmmm since I promised to stay around till turn 11th I'll just have to find some insane way to keep in this game since I just don't seem to get the massive amounts of free PL I'll just have to find some legal way to get them.
Evil DM you won't beat me that easily with some massive PL donations to other players, HAH! :p

Really I think this is bit rediculous, I think it's good strat to grow strong and now this stuff happens.... but well... guess the DM knows what he's doing so I'll just wait and see what's comming since I don't believe he'd put certain people behind and certain people on front with some insane donation with the reason to give them a easy victory....

So we'll see what's gonna happen but this most certainly changed my plans. I thought I was big.. one of the smallest now :(

/me starts sceaming and plotting to find a way to blast a force tens of times bigger then him while knowing there is some loophole somewhere that the DM put there because with this basterd DM nothing is ever what it seems :):)

Black Omega

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Dear Siobhan:

Nice to hear from you, Lady Fay! I assure you that Forrester`s former concubine doesn`t want to leave me, she has found new purpose of life in serving me, it seems that satisfying all my needs brings her fullfilment, how can I deny poor girl her happiness? :( Anyway I think I can release her, you can always brainwash her with mind-affecting magic, I will do it, if you come for her, personally, I once again want to see The Silver Fire in your eyes.

Melkor The Great, Lord Of Darkness, The Shadowking, Dark One, Devouver Of Souls, Bane Of The Light, Black Flame Of Hatred, Lord Of All, etc.
Dear Melkor,

Thank you for your note. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but you know how involved preparations for a peace conference are. So much to do, so much to plan. I look forward to seeing you at the peace conference. Conviniently, that is an excellent time to meet and settle things over your concubine. I trust you are otherwise in good spirits?

Siobhan Silirevnur
Glittering White Flame of Titania
Emissary of the Seelie

OOC: Is my language good?
Looks just fine.:)

zouron

First Post
Lord Fujishi Zuroji

We wish to inform you that the Free People of Ishtarland and the Coalition of Light and Shadows will be holding a conference for all leaders at 2 days from now in the glade in the Forest of Ishtarland where the party was previously held. You are invited to either attend in person or send a representative to this conference.

Signed Siobhan Silirevnur
Glittering White Flame of Titania
Emissary of the Seelie.

Kalanyr
Champion of Freedom

Letter for Kalanyr:

The Eternal Union will be delighted in attenting the conference so suggested, We will send a representive from both the Kingdom of Aquaria and our own ranks.
Beyond this we would like it so the representives of the other Anakeris countries are seated close by us, so that the Continent of Anakeris can speak as one.

- Muji Eviri, Diplomatic Officer.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Letter for Kal:

Dear old friend,

I am thrilled to hear from you, how are things down your end of the wasteland? I'm holding up pretty well, seems that the Scro Star League have offered their alliance. I gladly accepted! Trying to put some tricks up my sleeve but it seems they won't fit under a kobold's shirt, :p, just kidding I'm trying to pull some things together to give my people some hope of survival.

Yours Sincerely,
Silver Phase

PS. I'm gonna get one hell of a make over, wait till you see it!

PPS. Oh yeah...... Almost forgot. I'll be all too happy to come along to the conference. I might have the work done by then. ;)

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
Speaking ofthe conference. We're preparing early for it to make sure we have proper accomadations for the various races showing up as well as proper food and drink (within reason. If their prefered dinner is a cup of 'Blood o' Saints' followed up by roasting of 'Virgin's Heart', suitable substitutes will need to be used.:)

Also, security is being prepared well in advance, both against infiltration and simple assault like someone trying to Teleport in a big old nuke. Lastly, we'll work out with the various factions showing up a proper way to be sure the people they send are the one's arriving. Call this the Black Brotherhood rule.:)

Concerning the lists:

Shadow Empire, Greyspace - PL 9
Allies of the Shadow Empire (Undead dragons, shadow dragons) PL 386

Well Edena, can I absorb these forces into Red Army? Your previous posts indicated that it multiplies pl 10 times.

Also, I see that Nations OF Chosen OF Mystra have higher pl than Eternal Empire, weren`t they listed as a relatively minor power previously?

Gurdjieff

First Post
Edena

The Emerald Order is missing in the kiss and tell post ^_^ That means I'm still undiscovered? :rolleyes:

I've been pretty busy lately, haven't posted to the IR in that time. I will be posting a bit more soon, and I've got some questions which I'll be mailing soon to you.

Remove ads