• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Way of the Wicked

I replaced my laptop. All of my files are currently on my external hard drive, including downloaded character sheets and images for my PbP games. I'll be porting over files to the new laptop and dealing with other vagaries connected to the hardware upgrade over the course of the next couple weeks, probably.

For this game, it means when I post in the IC for the next little while I probably won't have the nice pretty text box posts containing Cass's image.

Shayuri

First Post
What a coinkydink. I am replacing my desktop, only the power supply I bought seems to be pants. So now I'm replacing that.

Yay building computers!

*sobs*

Shayuri

First Post
Rough times all around.

I discovered that it wasn't the power supply after all, unless I got two bad ones in a row. So now I am facing the long, hard slog of trying to track down exactly why my newly constructed computer won't power on.

Pray for me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Rough times all around.

I discovered that it wasn't the power supply after all, unless I got two bad ones in a row. So now I am facing the long, hard slog of trying to track down exactly why my newly constructed computer won't power on.

Pray for me.

plug it in?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Riddle me this riddle me that,

What requires 2 4x4 gauze sponges, silk tape and neosporin?

ROADRASH!!

Remove ads