The In Character Character Game: Part III

Dalamar

Adventurer
"You haven't seen half of it" a guy wearing what looks like Sub-Zero's costume (he must be freezing in this weather!) says. His mask is hanging from his belt, allowing you to see his pony-tailed brown hair and something that probably tries to be a beard on his jaw.
"I'm Wille, but as soon as I get this suit working properly, you can start calling me Sub-Zero."

KitanaVorr

First Post
Before she can say anything more, Hanh hiccups!

A bright blue yellow glow surrounds her and then suddenly Timothy, James-Festy, James-Jemal, Wille, Patrik, Daniel, Mario, and Six are surrounded by a soft yellow glow.

"Excuse me...."

OOC: Level up boys!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Festy smiles as the glow washes over him.

"Love it when that happens," he says, "So..."

He looks to the newcomers, then rubs his hands together.

"Reinforcements? Just in time too, there's some bad peoples who are in dire need of a good killing. Speaking of killing though," he says, and turns to Pliskin, "Snake, you're my best bet for some decent hardware. Is there anything I could do to get a SOCOM or something off you? FAMAS maybe? Can you supply? I'm kinda desperate, but then again it seems you might be out of the business."

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Was wondering when that would happen again" Wille says as the glow subsides. To the newcomers in particular, he adds "See that thing? When you glow like that, it means you're suddenly able to do cool new stuff, sometimes something that has nothing to do with things you could previously do."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Oh, we're just going to get rid of Barney the Purple Dinosaur because he's been messing with reality. Don't think more of it, you'll just get a headache. Suffice to say that you stick around Hanh for a while and soon you're going to be lean mean killing machine. Or maybe not, but you get the point."

neoweasel

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"Reinforcements? Just in time too, there's some bad peoples who are in dire need of a good killing.

Andrew looks up from his book and says, "Hold on a second. Did you just say that you're going to go and commit first degree murder? You do realize going about saying that sort of thing can get you looked upon with very serious expressions by authority figures, right?"

He reaches back and tugs on his ponytail, rubs the bridge of his neck, and says "I think that y'all should give us an idea what you're talking about before going off like that. I have little problem with a well deserved beating being delivered, but very little tolerance for people talking about killing other people."

neoweasel

First Post
Dalamar said:
"Oh, we're just going to get rid of Barney the Purple Dinosaur because he's been messing with reality. Don't think more of it, you'll just get a headache. Suffice to say that you stick around Hanh for a while and soon you're going to be lean mean killing machine. Or maybe not, but you get the point."
"So some guy in a Purple Dinosaur costume is messing with reality? And who told you this? 'Cause if you say Tinkerbell or some such I'm running fast."

Andrew looks around at the other folks in the restaurant, says "I'm the only one disturbed by this?" and raises an eyebrow.

Remove ads