• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The In Character Character Game: Part III

Festy_Dog

First Post
Noticing that the rabbit situation is being dealt with, Festy meanders over to the key to give it a closer look.

"Ooh, shiny," he says.

He sets down the stack of books he collected on the glass table, then picks up the key for analysis.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Glad we didn't have to pile up in the end."
Of course, Wille had landed with a loud 'Ouch!' when the sticks stuck through his thin ninja outfit.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Well, that could have been worse," comments Thomas as Jim's echoes die down. "Perhaps we should try the key in all the doors, and see what happens? It's been a while since I read any Lewis Caroll, so I can't recall what's reccomended here."

Lichtenhart

First Post
Mario lands with an 'oooff' as Pikachu falls upon his chest, then, as he sees the white rabbit escape them again, he says to the yellow rat: "Pika-pikaaa, pika chuu-chu!", meaning 'the next time we see that rabbit, please zap him before he can escape again.'

Then, looking around and noticing the little key and the curtains, he feels the first symptoms of a major headache.

"Please, look behind the curtains and tell me there is no very small door, and that the key doesn't open that lock."

ThoughtBubble

First Post
Slow to regain his wits, Daniel clambers to his feet.

He goes around offering anyone still recovering from the fall a hand up. "Mario? I take it you're familiar with this story? Anything important we should watch out for?" He scratches his chin and looks around. "For that matter, if anyone know some useful info, we should probablly hear it."

To himself, he mutters, "I hope Jim catches the rabbit."

dream66_

First Post
"Your not familiar with the story?"

"At this point Alice came to a loudmouthed door that was way too small for her. She had to eat or drink something to become smaller. As for things to watch out for... Everything. Wonderland is a very dangerous world."

Lichtenhart

First Post
"That's because things don't happen until Alice needs them, but if we don't have Alice's luck, we're in serious trouble. No wonder this pilot got stuck here. Oh and Diana is right. Everything is dangerous around here. If you see any people that makes you think of cards, run away, and don't, no matter why, don't ever wake up a sleeping king!

ThoughtBubble

First Post
dream66_ said:
"Your not familiar with the story?"

"No, I saw the disney movie a long time ago, but I don't remember anything other than a teeny dollhouse."

He listens to everyone else's comments appreciatively. "So, let me get this straight. Everything's dangerous, especially playing cards? And food makes you bigger or smaller? And kings are cranky when they wake up? And we just need to hope that what we need is here when we need it?"

He thinks sagely for a moment, then laughs uproarously. "Well F***. If I wasn't convinced this was all a dream before, I am now."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Festy starts testing the key in nearby doors.

ThoughBubble said:
"Well F***. If I wasn't convinced this was all a dream before, I am now."

"With luck, it might actually be a dream... I'm fascinated to find out what would happen to me if I'm just a figment of your imagination," Festy adds.

Remove ads