• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The In Character Character Game: Part III

KitanaVorr

First Post
The group trudged along in the snow, miserable indeed, but thoughts of a possible trip to that Wonderland world entertained them from the cold. Soon they tracks led to an alley way between two brick buildings where a little creature stood tsking to himself.

Perhaps he would have blend in with the snow if he wasn't wearing a red plaid jacket. Perhaps he could have been mistaken for a rabbit, at least a normal kind of everyday rabbit, if he wasn't holding a golden watch and muttering to himself "Oh dear, oh dear, I shall be late!"

Before anyone could say anything, they saw him lift the lid off the sewer drain and drop down into it, the lid sliding shut after him.

alice02a.gif

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Thomas pauses for a moment. "You know, the rabbit hole was a lot more sanitary in Alice in Wonderland." He shakes his head. "Oh, f*ck it." And he lifts the lid and jumps. It is, he reflects as he steps into the hole, a monumentally stupid idea. His sudden change of mind results in him scrabbling with the edge of the manhole before falling in anyway.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"One thing I've learned from movies: never split the group."
Wille goes over to the manhole and jumps in, hoping he won't land atop Thomas.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Festy hurries over, barely missing his chance to help Thomas after seeing him change his mind at the last moment.

Dalamar said:
"One thing I've learned from movies: never split the group."

"Wise words indeed," Festy says as Wille disappears through the hole.

He looks down the hole for a moment, and having spent long enough here to not care shrugs and jumps in after Thomas and Wille.

"Cyas there!" he calls to the others as he goes down.

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
dream66_ said:
"Oh...please tell me we're not all going in there.. that's disgusting"

Joe takes a quick look for handholds or a ladder; if he doesn't find any, he'll just grab the edge of the hole and lower himself, once the way is clear.

Jemal

Adventurer
dream66_ said:
"Oh...please tell me we're not all going in there.. that's disgusting"

"EVERYBODY INTO THE PEW-L!" Jim grins as he 'ensures' that everbody is entering the whole, then dives in himself, muttering obscenities about that wascally wabbit.

Pyrex

First Post
Mike experiences a brief moment of dissonance as his conscious mind wars against doing what his subconscious compells him towards;

"I suppose the literal may as well follow the figurative." he thinks to himself before jumping into the hole.

Remove ads