[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Again, north its to the left. So by south stairs you mean west stairs.

I will have a new update up later tonight.

G

Guest 11456

Second Floor

Two sets of stairs descend to the lower floor of the home. Two doors stand along the north, west, and south walls, while a single door stands partially open along the east wall.

OOC: Map
Remember, north is to the left, south is to the right, east is up and west is down.

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra slowly steps towards the partially open door, keeping an eye open spirits or anything else of concern. Spear at the ready she gently pushes it open the rest of the way so that the group can see what lays beyond.

OOC: Perception [roll0]

I wonder why the stairs do not line up with the first floor. In any case, I suppose metagame wise I should consider casing this whole place with detect magic, but it would be less interesting game wise to always lead with that.

G

Guest 11456

The remains of a wicker cradle slumps against the wall between two cracked windows. A small wicker table in similar condition sits in the corner of the room.

Kaodi

Hero
A cradle. Shendra's body refuses to move into the room. "If that was a nursery I would bet that the door to the right will lead to the master bedroom," she says, ashen-faced.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Teea wakes up :)

Teea comes forward behind Michael. "I'll cover you."

She holds her musket ready for trouble
Map

OOC: Hello all, I'll be taking over for a short while until Binder Fred finds the time tp join us again.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Welcome Neurotic.

Teodor finally pulls himself together after the ghostly scene. "Me Too." he adss to Teea's words. He is pleasantly surprised at how confident he sounds. He holds a dagger ready to throw should trouble start.

G

Guest 11456

Something jumps from the rotting wicker cradle as Michael approaches. It wears the tattered remains of a rabbit costume, its canine skull protruding from the hood-like head of the destroyed outfit. A necklace of lettered, wooden blocks hangs around its neck, and the unsettling creature drags a wheeled wooden duck by a soiled and knotted string. As it approaches the fighter everyone hears the sound of unnerving childlike whimpers, songs, and sobs. Michael and Teea seem to be effected by the sound. The thing attacks Michael with a bite doing 1 point of damage. I need a will save for Michael and initiative from everyone. That was the surprise round. No one could have spotted it with its high stealth.

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra sinks to the ground, her knees failing her. The cool haughtiness the others have come to expect from her had softened noticeably once they had gotten caught up in the rough in tumble of exploring the lower level. But this, this was all wrong. The feelings of helplessness and loss she had for having deserted her daughter was a scabrous wound that was being most violently ripped open in her first outing (in this body). The oracle weakly raises her arm and traces a symbol in the air. "S-Shelyn..." she stammers, the rest of her prayer for guidance going unsaid.

Initiative: 1D20+2 = [5]+2 = 7

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases