Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (OOC) [Game Cancelled]

Chuckfar

First Post
Vak'tiel turns to see another elf with feature's very similar to Cal's standing nearby. He is staring intently at Cal with sidelong glances at the tiefling. Wilie asks the other newcomer if he too has a note. Cal stands there quietly looking at the other elf, half in shock.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...-s-Gate-PbP-Campaign-(IC)/page3#ixzz3o7hHGQ97

This stare is from knightfall' telling of the story. The Dm is stating this. He also states that I look at shrough half in shock??

Trogdor1992

First Post
[MENTION=6801163]Chuckfar[/MENTION] I think gray elves might be kind of rare in the city, they probably don't commonly venture away from home(kind of like Faeruns Moon Elves)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ok so before I post on the ic. I have s question about the gray elves. Is it unusual for them to be far from home or am I missing something about the look I'm getting from shrough? @Knightfall @ Scott_dewar
[MENTION=6801163]Chuckfar[/MENTION] I think he's looking at you because he's also a Gray elf and he has some kind of elven knight stuff in his backstory, I could be wrong tho
Gray elves aren't a common sight in Bard's Gate, and, as a race, they tend to be more isolated from the nonelven world. Usually, humans can't tell the difference between a gray elf or a standard elf. A gray elf will know another gray elf on sight, and since it is rare for gray elves to gather in large trade cities, a bit of shock wouldn't be out of the question.

It isn't completely unheard of for gray elves to wander, but they to do so as solitary travelers. A gray elf family might be encountered traveling, but in such cases, the leves are likely migrating to another elven city or kingdom.

I didn't know I was giving any one a look. let me look at the ic . . . . .I c now, or rather I see now. I guess you have to ask Shrough to find that out.
I used some creative license when I made that post.

Trogdor1992

First Post
Gray elves aren't a common sight in Bard's Gate, and, as a race, they tend to be more isolated from the nonelven world. Usually, humans can't tell the difference between a gray elf or a standard elf. A gray elf will know another gray elf on sight, and since it is rare for gray elves to gather in large trade cities, a bit of shock wouldn't be out of the question.

It isn't completely unheard of for gray elves to wander, but they to do so as solitary travelers. A gray elf family might be encountered traveling, but in such cases, the leves are likely migrating to another elven city or kingdom.

I used some creative license when I made that post.
This is what I was assuming to be the reason

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
And sorry I was AWOL all day, today. I had some trouble getting EN World to work earlier. It was giving me a Bad Gateway error.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[sblock="Wilie"]After seeing the halfing again, your PC quickly come to realize that "Wilie" is a mainstay in the Market District. It is his job to collect a 1 copper toll for crossing the Market Bridge from the Market District to the Guild District. This toll goes to pay the salaries of the Market Watch. The toll is only collected from wagons, carts, sedan chairs, et al. Pedestrians don't have to pay it.

Once he made the connection, Shrough remembers hearing tidbits about the halfling during his time in the city. He is quite the likable fellow, even for a halfling. People big and small call him their friend. If there is anyone who resents him or his job, Shrough hasn't heard about it. In fact, there are many in the district who would come to the halfling's aid, if needed. There is a common saying in the district -- "watch Wilie's back." Shrough's heard it from a lot of hallfings and a few humans when they were talking about a close friend.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases