Avengers: Endgame SPOILER THREAD

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
True. It wasn't explained well. One could argue that being a super alien warlord allowed him to study the substance use his advanced tech and probable army of techs to engineer more. That would be my first guess. I don't know what the in cannon reason is though.

well considering that Tony figured out time travel in half an hour after finishing the dinner dishes, theres really no reason why Thanos couldnt figure out that all he needs is a mobius strip too

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
well considering that Tony figured out time travel in half an hour after finishing the dinner dishes, theres really no reason why Thanos couldnt figure out that all he needs is a mobius strip too

Yeah. That is basically where I am at as well. Just wasn't shown on screen. I can understand how that could cause some confusion.

Thanos had the juice and the bracelet. Reverse engineer that stuff and you have everything that is really needed to get to the 'Prime' dimension.

carrot

Explorer

Thanos had access to Nebula's knowledge of the Mobius strip via 2014 Nebula's implant.

Erekose

Eternal Champion

Hmm - so Steve went to another dimension to stay with Peggy (and presumably have lots of adventures that didn't happen in his home dimension) . . . and then came back to his home dimension to have his chat with Sam. Presumably that means Peggy still died, chronologically speaking, at roughly the same time she did in Steve's home dimension . . . but that again means that Steve has permanently (or is it?) left a dimension full of a lifetime of friends for one where he's only close to a handful of people???

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Thanos had access to Nebula's knowledge of the Mobius strip via 2014 Nebula's implant.

What knowledge? I don't remember Tony explaining the details of how time travel works to her. She probably just knew to press this button to get there and press that one to get back, much like most people can use a TV or cell phone, but can't begin to build one.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
What knowledge? I don't remember Tony explaining the details of how time travel works to her. She probably just knew to press this button to get there and press that one to get back, much like most people can use a TV or cell phone, but can't begin to build one.

they still had to build the time machine, and she's shown to be one of Tonys tech-buddies when they were doing stuff on the ship. I'd accept that she helped in the time machine build too

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Doesn't Tony pick-up The Tessaract with his hand and put it in the briefcase?
Yes, but the actual Space Stone is inside the Tesseract. Remember Thanos crushing the Tesseract and extracting the stone after getting it from Loki in Avengers: Infinity War?

Erekose

Eternal Champion
Yes, but the actual Space Stone is inside the Tesseract. Remember Thanos crushing the Tesseract and extracting the stone after getting it from Loki in Avengers: Infinity War?

Good point! Although that didn’t help Red Skull too much at the end of the First Avenger! Mind you, he did hold it earlier in the film with no problem.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases