Dark Fairytale IC

"I doubt it came up for a conversation."
Shildoor proclaims as he swings his Flail in a mighty arc towards the Creature.

OOC: Attack vs Deathglobe
[roll0]
[roll1]
dmg
[roll2]
[roll3]

Shavara says, "For a creature with so many eyes, you don't look good." as she casts vicious mockery on the creature. (Wisdom save DC 16, [roll0] damage and disadvantage on its next attack roll on failed save.) And she will move away from the creature in a different, trying to get behind it so she can hit it will an area spell that won't include her teammates.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Colember quickly moves to the head of the group hastily swinging at the beholder his first stroke narrowly misses but the second strikes true infused with divine energy scoring a massive blow causing the beholder to float off center for a second until it can readjust. The beholder being off center causes Shildoor to miss his first strike but the second one strikes true. Shavara mocks the mindless undead and somehow brings a tear to its large central eye.

The beholder seems dazed Perhaps from Colember radiant strike or maybe Shavara really, really got to him. Seeking vengeance for his wounded honour the beholder points its eye stalk at Shavara and unleashes a beam of red lightning straight at her.

GM: Shavara must make a a dc 14 Dex save or suffer 39 points of damage.
Back to the top of the round I have Leonan's action everyone is free to act in this round.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Oh for all the times to roll a 1 I mean you rolled a 1 on a ray of disintegration...[ even rolled less than average damage, I guess when your card is up your card is up. If you wish to continue playing you may roll up another character because unfortunatelydisintegration is dead /gm]

OOC: I thought disintegration beams were green. I thought red lightning meant lightning. That's why I asked about save for half.

Anyone have inspiration to give me?

No resurrection debt at the academy?

Oh well. Any thoughts from the others on what the party needs class-wise?

A heap of dust remains with a magic lute upon it.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: @jmucchiello Sorry I made the last post just as I was going to bed. Turns out you are right disintegration is green, who knew and on a second point turns it they relaxed the rules for disintegration in 5e in that true res or wish can restore you, even better is that the beholder eye beam does not specify true resurrection etc. So you are just dead, no saves though but you can easily be revived.

OOC:
GM: So you are just dead
I nearly chocked laughing Reading that xD
But Revivify would have been Nice :p

Seeing one of his companions fall Shildoor lets out a bellowing warcry "You Blasted Monstrocity!" he swings his Flail with a mighty force hoping to gain the beasts attention

OOC: 2 Attacks vs Deathglobe
[roll0] Damage [roll1]
[roll2] Damage [roll3]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"NOOOOOO!" shouts Colember as he strikes the creature with a set of well placed blows searing with divine energy.

Remove ads