1001 Villain Sayings/Threats

yep that was kefka from FF3(6).
And yes he had some of the best lines for a villian.

He was also IMO the last true villian in a Final Fantasy game, there was 0% redeemable about him.

D-rock

First Post
Do a wicked witch variation

"I'll get you and your little dog to."

Substitute dog for whatever is a appropriate like friend, child, your weapons, your favorite stuffed toy, lucky copper piece.

Michael Morris

First Post
Cool..

Cool thread. Some of those lines are cheeeeeesssy, but... Anyway, my entries and the spells they are the flavor text to :)

Hatred
Disdain is as kindness when I think of him. I do not merely want to kill him. I want to him to suffer. I want him to know pain so great that he will pray, beg and plead to the gods for death, and when they do not answer I want him to beg – no pray to me as if I were a god to bring him the deliverance of death. Then, only then, might I suffer to allow him that much kindness. Then again, maybe I’ll just make him suffer more.” – Griselda the Shaded.

Addle
"Having enemies doesn't bother me. Not knowing what they're up to does." - Razlin.

Tela's Will
“Pain is to be embraced and inflicted.”

Dirge of Dread
"Allow me to sing the ballad of your coming defeat." - Kerith.

Persecute
"In every society there are those who've singled themselves out for... special attention." - Sirrom.

Drain Life
“I care little for flesh. I crave the power within.” – Sirrom.

And then there are the Magic: The Gathering cards. Like them or hate them, you cannot deny that some of them have the coolest quotes.... Here are some of its villians..

Propaganda
“You’ve failed Gerrard. You’ve failed the Legacy. You’ve failed yourself. I can do no more.”—Volrath, to Karn.

Diabolic Edict
Greven il- Vec lifted Vhati off his feet. “The fall will give you time to think on your failure.” (Illustration shows a man falling from a flying ship.)

Blood Pet
“You are wrong,” Volrath said. “I do not hate the living. They often prove quite useful to me.” And then he laughed.

Extinction
“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.”—Volrath

Spinal Graft
“This one has not screamed enough to show effective implantation. Kill it.”—Volrath

Hatred
“I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry. And still you will not have suffered enough.”—Greven il- Vec, to Gerrard

The newer sets introduce one of MtG best evil smart aleck's yet.. Braids...

Face of Fear
"It`s only frightened five people to death. Not my best work." -Braids, dementia summoner

Ghastly Demise
Anyone can snap her fingers and yank a soul. I prefer to kill creatively. -Braids, dementia summoner

Skirk Prospector
"I like goblins. They make funny little popping sounds when they die." -Braids, dementia summoner

Zombie Assassin
"Zombies don`t kill. They recruit." -Braids, dementia summoner

Eccles

Ragged idiot in a trilby.
I haven't actually used this one yet, but I'm just waiting on the right moment:

"Do you feel lucky, monk?"

blackshirt5

First Post
This is a personal favorite. I ran this in a dream-quest(the entire party drank from the same spring, and went on the dreamquest together.) when they got to the fortress of the BBEG, he welcomed them to his home. His home happened to be in the middle of the jungle. Hence, his greeting went something like, "Welcome to the Jungle, we've got fun and games!"

The look on every players face as they realized that they were gonna have to fight my twisted, 3rd edition version of Axl Rose:priceless.:D

schporto

First Post
Villian: "Before we start, um how tall are you?"
Hero: "uhh 6'. Why?"
Villian: (looking over shoulder) "Ohh drat, I'll have to move the elk head to mount you on the wall properly."

Or

Villian: "Leave now."
Hero: "I shall not we are here (blah blah hero freikkin hero blah"
Villian: "I will be most displeased if you make me get out of my chair. Its so, ..., comfortable."
(complete disregard for the hero's is fairly freaky I think)
-cpd

carpedavid

First Post
In response to the PCs stealing an enemy general's flagship, he sent the following:

To those that stole my airship,

I'm a bit busy at the moment, but when your emperor's head is on a pike outside your castle walls, I'm going to hunt you down, torture you, kill you, and then defile your bodies.

Ta for now,
D

gamecat

Explorer
"What's the matter, swatting flies?"

"You know that sleeping with snakes can get you... bitten"

"This is interesting, your death certificate, with your signature on it!"

Quoting my favorite villan, myself, over a game of magic.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases