A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

I think it's me. After I get out my daily, you'll have to revive me somehow as I'll end up in it's aura and die. I'd much prefer to get out of it's face and heal, but we may not have that luxury. Just waiting for answer for [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] on Cyr's position

"Well, if today is the day this body dies, I hope I can say I helped my company to survive. Good to know you all and see you in the next life."

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Still to go is Kauldron and Cyr. I screwed up Cyr's position so the double attack was on Kauldron instead. He's now dying (see status update, I edited today). Cyr is in K21... sorry all.

I'll allow a retcon for anyone if they want.
[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: What the heck. Why is it attacking me? I haven't even attacked it yet. That doesn't make much sense. *shakes head*

Well I'm most likely dead unless Cyr and patch me up. As I take 5 from the aura bringing me to -18 hp, 2 from the ongoing damage thanks to Resist 3 Ongoing Damage brining me to -20. As soon as the dragon goes he will blow his aura and if he deals 4 points of damage (which he will) Kauldron dies.

So happy all my defensive tanking feats are really paying off. Ugh.

Kauldron has a Potion of Healing in his bag. If you can get to him.

Last edited:

OOC: Not what I had in mind :( I thought the dragon will attack me and move away from the rest of you :( Sorry, Darksteed. I'll stun the dragon (hopefuly) so he won't blow anything up. At the minimum he will be dazed. Combat post in about four hours

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: the boom is a no action. So it's going to go off whether you daze it, or stun it. Unless I get healing this round before the dragon goes. I die.

Still don't know why he went out of his way to attack a guy who's never attacked him and is the least threating.

Did any of the other defenders mark him last turn?

Mewness

First Post
OOC: *Sigh*

Kauldron is not in the dragon's aura and the dragon cannot move away from Papolstaanas. If you all stay put, the only person who is going to take damage from the explosion is Papolstaanas.

Cannot give XP to Mewness. Excellent about the aura. I'll use my round to heal Kauldron then. Move, minor and minor to take the potion and feed it to him, just to look at the map to check the locations of everyone.

Cyr comes closer to help Kauldron regain his feet after dragons brutal attack.
"Keep it there, brave soul, help is on the way!"
He fumbles around Kauldron's belt and finding a healing potion, snatches the vizor open, removes the cigar, pours the potion down Kauldron's throat and replaces the cigar.
For Kauldron, feeding him a potion should be standard action :)

As he opens his eyes deva points: "Little one could use some help. Stay on your feet please! We need to focus on that dragon, not on one another."

[sblock=Actions]
Move: M20
Minor: retrieve the potion of healing
Minor/Standard: feed Kauldron the potion
[/sblock]

Remove ads