A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

Darksteed

First Post
*After the end of the more terrifying battle of his entire life up to this point in time. He gathers around with the rest of the lot. Sighing he takes a seat and then lays back into the warm sand. Looking up from behind his mask towards the baking sun. He breathes heavily as he puffs back upon his dual cigars.*

Now that was a battle.

*His eyes shifts over to Cyr. He then gets back up into a sitting position.*

Thank you Cyr. Yee saved my neck back there more then once. I will remember this day for all time. I am indebted to you now until a time I too can return the favor to you.

*He bows upon his knees to Cyr. He waits a moment before going back into a sitting position then back onto his feet. He looks around at the others scattered abouts.*

How is everyone else? Everyone still with us?

JoeNotCharles

First Post
OOC: After every 5 minute rest, I have 2 Healing Words (HS + 1d6+4) and 1 Healer's Mercy (HS + 1d6+6).

For the first rest, I'll use Healer's Mercy on Kauldron, Healer's Word on Cyr, and Healer's Word on Kaeysari. (Rationale: they have the least healing surges, even if they're not the most wounded right now.)

Healer's Mercy on Kauldron; Healing Word on Cyr; Healing Word on Kaeysari (1d6+6=10, 1d6+4=7, 1d6+4=8)

That puts them at:

Kaeysari: 36/46 hp, 3/10 surges
Kauldron: 29/47 hp, 4/12 surges
Cyr Iannes:15/34 hp, 3/7 surges, bloodied

What other healing powers do we have?

Kauldron: another power from me should get you within a point or two of full, leaving you with 3 surges left.

Mewness

First Post
Papolstaanas slowly returns to consciousness. "I'm sorry," he mumbles. "That--that elf did something and I guess, I must have, I don't remember anything after that so I must have been knocked out, I suppose... I--I don't think I've been much, of much use, have I. And I had this horrible dream where my brother, Sesseneek, he was--sort of looking right at me and growling and flaring his nostrils, only his head was about ten times the normal size--really huge!--and well, I suppose that isn't really important, is it. Anyway, I'm sorry, I'll try to..." he trails off, becoming even more chagrined as he sees the state that everyone else is in.

[sblock=ooc]2 healing word assisted surges and 1 unassisted surge should be enough for Papolstaanas. That leaves him with 6 surges.[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Tarkus slowly regains consciousness and groans as he rises to his feet. Seeing how battered his companions are, he sets to work ministering to them, muttering beneath his breath all the while: "Oh, Goddess, why have you abandoned me? Why put such restrictions on me? You see how how close these innocents came to death! Why not let me DEFEND them?"

By the time he gets to Papolstaanas he has finished venting and begun to look less grim. "That was a mighty blow you dealt me!" he laughs, slapping the kobold on the back. "Don't be shamed. You were enspelled. The failure was mine - when I wield the silver fire I can heal mind as well as body, but this time I was too slow and too weak. And paid the price for it."

BenBrown

First Post
"Don't be so hard on yourself, Master Tarkus," Kaeysari says. "We all live and the enemy are all dead. Without you, we would not have made it this far."

[sblock=ooc]Tarkus's healing plus one unassisted surge to get to full leaves Kaeysari with only two surges left.[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: I'm guessing you meant 2 surges left? Instead of the 1 I said. Cause I have 3 left after your super heal there. Which I thank you very much for. Or do you have a power that lets me gain a surge worth of healing without using an actual healing surge?

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"I liked that thing, too bad we had to kill it," Phoenix says, walking over to the group. She gestures to her phoenix and it dives towards her with a piercing cry, exploding into tendrils of flame as he reaches her.

She smiles and runs her fingers through the bits of flame as they burn away to nothing. Her smile hardens as she looks at the portal. "I'm with Damen. There's someone back in that village that needs to die."

[sblock=Healing]One surge augmented by Tarkus will top me off. 3/8 surges left.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
By the time he gets to Papolstaanas he has finished venting and begun to look less grim. "That was a mighty blow you dealt me!" he laughs, slapping the kobold on the back. "Don't be shamed. You were enspelled. The failure was mine - when I wield the silver fire I can heal mind as well as body, but this time I was too slow and too weak. And paid the price for it."

Papolstaanas starts laughing nervously along with Tarkus, then suddenly stops. "I--Did I actually try to kill you?" he asks, horrified. "Why are you laughing? Aren't you concerned that I might--how did I do it? I mean, did I run up and hit you with--with--or was there, um, wind or earthquakes or something like..." He looks around worriedly, wondering if he attacked anyone else.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I'm guessing you meant 2 surges left? Instead of the 1 I said. Cause I have 3 left after your super heal there. Which I thank you very much for. Or do you have a power that lets me gain a surge worth of healing without using an actual healing surge?

renau1g's last status post said you have 5 surges left, leaving you at 4 after my heal.
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As Damen examines something he found on the male eladrin, he speaks up. We survived. They did not. Good enough for me. Standing up, he eyes the portal and then the blistering sky. As they can through that, we are likely safer through that than out here for any extended time. Might give us some time to regroup and think this through. He returns to his search. Or we can see if any of these brought water.

OOC: Damen is searching. ;)

Remove ads