[Adventure] BH1: Merryl's Rescue (DM: Velmont, Judge: renau1g)

taran

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Neurotic said:
OOC: I'll assume Deriens delayed Healer's mercy takes effect after Rhole's healing, taran if you change your mind let me know.
Yep, that's right. I now act after Rhole. Not the best healer's mercy ever, but I'll take what I can get at this point.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Harold take advantage of Charina distraction to attack her, giving her a vicious wound. He tries again to attack her, but she dodge the second blow.

Sherryl, badly hurt, stand aside and tries to take control again of Ikni, but that time, she is unable to possess the mind of the Genasi. She turn her attention toward the Ghoul. "Finish that one, eat her heart before you took on someone else."

The ghoul seems happy by Sherryl's order.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Ikni's Turn. I need Bell's death saving throw[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mechanic]Harold
Opportunity Action: AoO vs AC on Charina (1d20+8=21, 2d6+5=14) Hit barely for 13 damage.

Standard: Claw vs AC on Charina (1d20+8=17, 2d6+5=15) Miss.

Sherryl
Recharge (1d6=5) yup.

Move: Shift to J9
Standard: Touch of Corruption vs Will on Ikni (1d20+10=13) Miss
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]Sarcophagus are difficult movement square and give cover to anyone who is prone.

Initiative:
27: Ghouls - Acted
23: Charina - Acted
21: Rhole - Acted
19: Martelai - Acted
23: Derien - Acted
17: Dreadclaws - Acted
11: Bell
7: Sherryl
3: Ikni

Heroes
Bell: -2/30, Song of Defence (sustain Minor), Immobilized (save ends), Dying(0), Unconscious, Bloodied, Prone
Charina: 9/34, Bloodied
Derien: 7/36, Bloodied
Ikni: 25/43, Bloodied, Dominated (save ends)
Martelai: 25/33
Rhole: 17/29, Song of Courage (sustain Minor)

Enemies
Harold: -0, Marked by Ikni
Ghoul2: -19, Cursed
Sherryl: -105, Bloodied, Anyone who hit Sherryl regain 5 hp

Sherryl Aura 5: Any creature within her aura cannot regain hit points and undead have +1 att, dam and def[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=Map]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Attachments

• MapNorth.jpg
    MapNorth.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell struggles to revive, unaware of the death that looms over her.

[sblock=ooc]
Unable to take a minor, Song of Defense ends.

Save vs Immobilized Fail
Save vs Death 14 Stable.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Quick Stats]
Bell's Full Sheet - (Bloodied, Immobilized (save ends), unconcious, dying, prone)
Shadar-Kai Bard (Virtue of Cunning), level 2
Passive Insight 11 Passive Perception 15; Senses low-light vision
HP: -2/30; Surge Value: 7; 7/8
AC: 21, F: 13, R: 17, W: 15
Saving Throws +2 Racial bonus against the unconscious condition; +2 to all death saving throws
AP: 0

Feats Ritual Caster, Blade Initiate, Linguist
Skills Arcana +10, Bluff +9, History +10, Perception +5, Streetwise +9
Languages Allarian, Imperia, Tsugo, Magari, Draconic

Misdirected Mark, Guiding Strike
Focussed Sound, Shadow Jaunt, Words of Friendship, Majestic Word 1/2, Second Wind
Malevolent Mischief, Song of Defense, Swordmage Warding, Harsh Songblade
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I'll be updating later today, but I still need Ikni action. If Covaith doesn't show up, I'll NPC him. Anyone have suggestion about his action?[/SBLOCK]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
If he can hit Sheryl and move the ghoul over Bel so it is hit by chains of levistus for extra damage and save her from death that would be awesome.

But Sheryl should be priority, we don't need another domination and also we can heal Bel once she drops. Martelai has healing potion.

covaithe

Explorer
Ikni's shield flares again when Harold strikes Charina, stealing force from the blow.

Ikni moves closer to the ghoul standing over Bell, whirling her sword in a great arc that sails harmlessly over Sherryl's head, but threatens the ghoul.

[sblock=actions]Interrupt: When Harold's OA hits Charina, reduce the damage by 8 with aegis. (Does it still hit with the marking?)

Move: shift to K9
Standard: sword burst vs. Sherryl and Ghoul. Nat 1 misses Sherryl; 21 vs. reflex might hit the ghoul. 8 force damage.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]The mark was already calculated in the attack roll, so AoO touch but does 8 less damage. Also, you hit the Ghoul.[/SBLOCK]

The ghoul is hit by Ikni. Feeling threaten by the Genasi, he decides to attack his opponent. He takes Ikni into bracket and attack her, immobilizing the swordmage.

[SBLOCK=Mechanic]Ghoul
Standard: Claw vs AC on Ikni (1d20+15=33, 1d6+5=7) Hit and Immobilized (save ends)
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]Sarcophagus are difficult movement square and give cover to anyone who is prone.

Initiative:
27: Ghouls - Acted
23: Charina - Acted
21: Rhole - Acted
19: Martelai - Acted
23: Derien - Acted
17: Dreadclaws - Acted
11: Bell
7: Sherryl
3: Ikni

Heroes
Bell: -2/30, Immobilized (save ends), Dying(0), Unconscious, Bloodied, Prone
Charina: 17/34, Bloodied
Derien: 7/36, Bloodied
Ikni: 18/43, Bloodied, Immobilized (save ends)
Martelai: 25/33
Rhole: 17/29, Song of Courage (sustain Minor)

Enemies
Harold: -0, Marked by Ikni
Ghoul2: -27, Cursed
Sherryl: -105, Bloodied, Anyone who hit Sherryl regain 5 hp

Sherryl Aura 5: Any creature within her aura cannot regain hit points and undead have +1 att, dam and def[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=Map]
attachment.php
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Attachments

• MapNorth.jpg
    MapNorth.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 153

Remove ads