Adventure: Into the Wild

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Virgil suddenly tenses, causing Dante to reach for his weapon. "These ones do not look like cultists to Dante. Let these ones kill them quickly so the devil-worshipers can be found!"

[sblock=Initiative 10]1d20+5=10[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]There was some mention of devil worshipers, wasn't there? Been a busy week and I'm getting the two adventures I'm playing in and the two I'm running confused :)[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Off I go to try to do the defender thing, hope I don't die! [/sblock]

Renquist strides from the pool, water dripping down through all the plates of his armor. He would be cold, if he felt cold...

Seeing the approaching strange fungus creatures, Renquist focuses the power of Lauto and brings it to bear on the funny thing. Marching forward he strikes out with his blade covered in dark radiant energy... and hits!

[sblock=actions] Minor: Divine Challenge Myconid @ Q12.
Move: to P11.
Standard: Holy Strike: Myconid @ Q12: 1d20+6, 1d10+3+3 → ([14, 6], [4, 3, 3]) Roll Lookup . Hit for 10 damage. [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Init: +1 Speed: 5 Perception:13 Insight: 18
AC: 18 NAD: F: 15 R:13 W:15
HP: 31/31 Surges: 10/13 Surge Value: 7 AP: 1
Languages: Allerian, Old Allerian
Str:16 Dex:12 Wis:16 Con:16 Int:8 Cha:12

Powers:
At-Will: Ardent Strike, Holy Strike, Divine Challenge, Lay on Hands
Encounter: Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle, Channel Divinity: Divine Strength, Second Wind, Divine Pursuit, Dark Reaping
Daily: Blood of the Mighty [/sblock]

modest

First Post
[sblock=Initiative] 1d20+1 → [16,1] = (17) Roll Lookup mini stats coming when I have more time.[/sblock]

Ibram grasps to the edge of the rock face after surfacing from the pool. He catches his breath and has only a second to figure out what's going on as Renquist rises from the water next to him. He climbs out and draws his Fullblade from the sheathe at his back. Something outside himself draws him to attack the creature Renquist has struck.

"For glory!" He roars and brings his weapon down on the moving fungus.

[sblock=Actions] Get out of the pool move to K11 and charge the mykonid marked by Renquist. +1 charge, melee basic attack +9 1d20+10 → [18,10] = (28) Roll Lookup for 1d12+5 → [9,5] = (14) Roll Lookup sweet.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rocco hits the cave running, bursting out of the water with axe and hammer in hand. He moves quickly after his longer-legged companions. Long chime echoes through cavern as he hits his axe blade with the hammer.

"To announce you to my lady." - he grins fiercely as he charges by humans and hits closes fungus man.

OOC: perfect burst 1 position of meleers

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: draw weapons
Move: N9
Standard: Charge vs R10 AC (1d20+9=18, 1d6+8=14) - marked
[/sblock]

Nementah breaks the surface a bit behind her companions and needs to swim ashore thus delaying her actions.

"Don't kill them! They are just defending their home!"

To dragons, she speaks in lilting language of the feywilds
[sblock=Elven]
"We're here at behest of the dryad on the other side! Her grove is in danger of goblinoids and she sent us through so we can organize before confronting the band. We didn't come here to plunder, please cease hostilities and we can talk! Please!"
[/sblock]

Then again to her companions in Alarian
"Hold your weapons!"

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Nementah Diplomacy]
Diplomacy (1d20-1-2=13)

Great idea, but your diplomacy sucks! (the -2 was because the hostilities had already started).

Mind you... It's worth a +2 for roleplay/good idea and that puts you square on the DC 15 which was the target (average DC for level 1).

Awww, what the heck.
[/sblock]

-''Sssssh, Goblins you say? Hold.''says the larger of the two dragons, the rainbow colored male. ''Filthy goblins are nearby? If you lie I will eat your heart!''

[sblock=OOC]I improvise a lot. I didn't even consider you might negotiate. Probably should have. Mind you, I didn't even know you'd be facing two fairie dragons until the day before I posted the map, so...[/sblock]

Well, here is where Ibram takes over. He probably has better diplomacy at -10 for not having shared language then Nementah :)

Just to be clear: if he spoke in common, Nementah speaks common otherwise she uses elven as before.

"They are on the other side of this portal. Since we don't know where we are I cannot tell you they are close or not. They were right after us before we came. As I said, dryad was protecting her grove, she challenged us as despoilers until warband attacked us. We are not with them. We're looking for missing group and need direction. We didn't mean to barge in like this, but we had to get out of the way. We apologize.

Goblin despoliers need to be stopped regardless of what our goal WAS. Can you help us?"

[sblock=In case we're still speaking elven]
"Everyone, stop! They want to talk about goblins attacking. Don't attack."
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Yes, yes, hold your lizards. I'm holding."

says Rocco, but still blocks the way toward the squishies. He relaxes somewhat hold on hold on his weapons and steps back away from myconid guard.

[sblock=Rocco Stats]
MARKED:

Initiative +3; Senses Passive Insight 13, Passive Perception 18
HP 34/37, Bloodied 18, Surge Value 9, Surges 12/12
AC 18; Fortitude 17, Reflex 15, Will 14
1 AP
Speed 5

Dual Strike
Brash Strike
Combat Challenge
Combat Superiority
Pass Forward