[Adventure] Squash Those Bugs! (DM: Dekana, Judge: ?)

PierceSG

First Post
OOC: Could you explain it to me? I used Escape Artist's Trick as my Move Action, [You shift up to 2 squares. Once at the end of this turn, you can shift 2 squares as a free action.].
That was how I shifted to T7 from S7 in the 1st place. Then I used Charge and moved to P8 which is more than 2 squares from where Ashurn started to charge which makes me eligible for the charge bonus? And then at end of Ashurn's turn, he uses the second part of Escape Artist's Trick, as a Free Action, to shift 2 squares to R7? As for the Combat Advantage from Cunning Stalker, yeah. Didn't noticed Nico was there. :p But yay for it being prone then. :D

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
GM: The problem is that T7 to P8 is not a valid charge. When you charge an enemy, you must take the shortest route to the target. From T7, it costs 3 squares of movement to get to Q8 which is adjacent to the target, vs 4 squares of movement to get to P8. You would have to charge to Q8 instead, but Nicodemus is already standing there, so you can't.

Vertexx69

First Post
Squash those Bugs!
Nicodemus, Human
Warlock 1 (Partial Concealment UENT)
30/30 HP (0THP)

Nicodemus looks up at the creepy crawly that just snapped at him and breaths a deep bellowing roar that all can feel in the pit of their stomachs. A twisting coil of oily smoke slithers through the air to coalesce into the shape of a grinning alien skull around the vermin's head. The boy uses the hard corner that the beast attacked around to protect himself from its attack of opportunity and moves back before making his attack.

Bright sprites of pure light, along with globular orbs of pulsating flame and raw arcane energy float into being all around the warlock's thin frame. Two of the sprites up near the ceiling begin to shake violently before exploding into spears of pure radiance, lancing toward his attacker. The first solidly strikes the corner in front of the foe making it glow white hot, but the other burns a tidy hole right into the bug. The centipede seems to have the light inside it now, struggling to break out from under every chitinous plate. " I don't like the look of those swarms one bit."
[sblock=Combat Actions]Free: Speak
Minor: Scuttler 2 is cursed until dead
Move: to T7, Partial Concealment UENT
Standard: Dire Radiance vs CS2 8vFort, 9 Radiant
Action Point: Dire Radiance vs CS2 21vFort, 12 Radiant,(+6 if it closes on its next turn)
[/sblock][sblock=Nicodemus]Nicodemus—Male Human Warlock 1
Initiative: +0, Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 9
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 17, Will: 13 — Speed: 6
HP: 30/30 (0THP), Bloodied: 15, Surge: 6, Surges left: 10/10;
AP: 0/1, Second Wind: Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Eldrich Blast
Dire Radiance
Hellish Rebuke
Warlock's Curse
Dark One's Blessing

Arms of Hadar
Spirit of Athas

Flames of Phlegethos

[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Shadow Walk is always active. Nicodemus still needs 2 approvals.

Damage Summary: (Total damage if all attacks hit)

Centipede Scuttler 2 - 12 Radiant dmg (+6 more if it moves closer next round)
[/sblock]

treex

First Post
OOC: Well, since my power states that I can grant the MBA during, before or after the push, I could always state to grant it before the push.

Remove ads