[Adventure] Rage of the Savage Lands (DM: Dekana, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Mewness

First Post
"SQUAWK!" The bird behind the throne unleashes another shower of sparks, but this time has little effect.

[sblock=actions]Standard: blazing starfall vs Ref, avatar; damage (+5 wrath)
6(1d20) +13 = 19; 2(1d4) +18 +5 = 25
miss.[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniKenku]Scarmiglione Male Kenku Rogue|Sorcerer 9
Initiative: +9, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Low-light vision
AC:24 (--), Fort:17 (--), Reflex:22 (--), Will:21 (--); Resist 5 psychic
HP:19/64, Bloodied:32, Surge Value:16, Surges left:1/7
Action Points: 0
Blazing Starfall, Sly Flourish
[o] Explosive Pyre
[x] Low Slash
[x] Spark Form
[o] Swift Parry
[x] Songmaster’s Boon (item)
[o] Boots of the Fencing Master (item)
[x] Second Wind

[x] Shocking Magnetism
[x] Thunder Leap
[x] Knockout
[x] Deep Shroud
[x] Lucky Charm (item)

Phase of the Sun: At the start of my turn, each enemy adjacent to me takes 2 fire and radiant damage; resist 5 cold
Phase of the Moon: Bonus to AC equal to number of conscious adjacent enemies; resist 5 psychic
Phase of the Stars: Whenever an enemy's attack misses me, I can teleport 2 as a free action; resist 5 radiant

[x] First Time Bloodied: Change immediately to next phase.

Conditions: phase of the moon, bloodied, wrath of the gods

Note: When Scarmiglione shifts, he gains a +1 item bonus to AC and Reflex until EONT (from boots of the fencing master)

Full sheet: Scarmiglione[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
And you talk too much! Beatrice shouts, charging at the avatar and falling flat on her face.
[sblock=actions]
Move:Shift to J9
Standard: Charge with Ardent Strike crit miss

Free: Shift to K8.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Beatrice]
Beatrice Human Blackguard|Warlord 9
Initiative: +4 | Passive perception: 16 | Passive Insight: 14
AC: 26(+2 against OA) | Fort: 22 | Ref: 20 | Will: 22
HP: 27/64 | Bloodied: 32 | Surge value: 16 | Surges: 3/9
Speed: 5 | Languages: Allarian, Primordial
AP: 0| Second Wind:
Melee Basic Attack (including her permanent melee CA from pack outcast): +16 vs AC, 1d12+8 damage (+2 AC item bonus against the target EONT.) +1d6 (horned helm) & +1d8 damage (vanguard weapon) on charge.
Ranged Basic Attack: N/A (have to use daggers)
Powers: Ardent Strike, Ferocious Strike, Direct the Assault, Summon Killer
Invigorating Word, Dread Smite X0/2, Vengeance is Mine, Encouraging Boost, Swift Recovery, Battlefront Shift, Bravura Presence
Blood of the Mighty, Stand the Fallen, Wraith of the Gods, Vanguard's Weapon

Conditions: +5 power bonus to damage rolls.

[/sblock]
[sblock=When spending an action point(please read)]
Bravura Presence: Once per encounter when an ally who can see Beatrice spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to use this feature before the attack roll. If the attack hits he/she can either make an extra basic attack or a move action as a free action, is he misses the ally instead the ally grants CA EONT.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Vengeance is mine reaction]
Vengeance is mine (Encounter Immediate Reaction Melee weapon ✦ Martial)
Target: Personal
Trigger:
An enemy hits Beatrice.

Effect: Beatrice makes an MBA against the triggering enemy and one ally within 5 squares can move his or her speed and make a MBA against the triggering enemy as a free action.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Killer the Blink Dog]
Hp: 14/32 AC:24 Fort22: Ref:22 Will:22 Medium Fey Beast
Init=Beatrice
Perception=+8 Low-light Vision
Speed 7

Aura 1:Killer or any Ally in the aura can teleport to another square in the aura as a move action. Any enemy in the aura grants Beatrice CA.

MBA Biting Blink:
+14 vs AC, 1d8+4 and Killer teleports 2 squares.

Str:14 Dex:20 Wis:14 Con:17 Int:2 Cha:6
[/sblock]
[sblock=Battlefront Shift ]
Battlefront Shift (Encounter No Action Burst 3 ✦ Martial)
Target:
You or 1 ally in burst.

Trigger:
You roll initiative.

Effect:
The target shifts half their speed.

Please mention in
OOC: OOC
if you are using the power.
[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
When Damen's bolt pieces the Avatar's chest, another explosion of shadow erupts from the avatar, this time from the wound rather than her claws. The blast topples over everyone nearby. When they stand up to resume the fight, they find that the avatar has disappeared. Only the body of Commandant Vahl remains, Damen's arrow still lodged in her heart.

Vahl still grips the black longsword in one hand...

Luinnar

First Post
Oh dear, what should we do with this? Beatrice asks walking over and pointing at the sword. It must have some dark powers... Is there a volcano nearby we can throw it in?

Mewness

First Post
OOC: Totally =) But Scarm was actually trying to get the sword during the fight, so I'm assuming he's still focused on it. Someone's got to do the dumb thing.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Eithal collapses where she is. Her eyes roll toward the ceiling and she takes a deep breath, not even bothering to look toward the sword or the others, "Ah'm weyith Beetrees. Y'all jus' need tah get ridduh thayat thingie."

Remove ads