[Adventure] The Lost Treasure of House Cannith (Judge: Evilbob)

LadyLaw

First Post
Kaelan moves quietly out into the streets, staying close to the buildings where he can. The roads are wide, and there don't seem to be any hostile creatures in the near vicinity at the moment. There are some broken carts on the side of the road, and other litter on the streets. Far off in the distance, you can just make out what you assume is the entrance to the mines.

LadyLaw

First Post
GM: Since it's been several days without any further posts, I am going to assume that you'd like me to simply advance the search.

Determining that things looked safe for now, the group began their search of the town. They continued to proceed with caution in an attempt to avoid any nasty surprises. You peek inside the windows of some buildings and move steadily throughout the town. You notice a lot of dilapitated window boxes and the debris on the sides of the road looks more domestic. You soon realize that the buildings closer to the edge of town are all residential.

Continuing inwards, you begin to find what looks like some shops closer to the middle of town. You look into these a bit more carefully, but still don't find anything that seems like a warehouse or laboratory. Although you do notice that some buildings have the mark of making burned into the wood, or chipped into the stone above the door. You assume that these particular shops or buildings had something to do with House Cannith.

As you get closer to the mine entrance, you begin to find the workshops and warehouses. Here, you feel certain, is where you'll find the workshop you need. Taking stock of the buildings, you finally find one closest to the mine that has the mark of making above the door.

Otakkun

Explorer
"Well, it seems we're finally here. How are we going to move in?", asks the elf as he looks around the place somewhat restless.

OOC: Ok people, we should get this baby moving. Kaelan can take point, since as it has already been demonstrated, he's the closest thing we've got to a defender. Just remember to keep me alive ;)

Once they finally agree on the subject, Kaelan takes point and enters into the building, weapon at hand...

Mezegis

First Post
I don't really see any need for a change in tactics or marching order? Slow and steady, searching that which we pass to try and prevent any ambushes or traps. replies Thalin, ready for Kaelen to head in first.

LadyLaw

First Post
GM: At this stage I am not making rolls. If you would like to make any rolls to assess your situation, you should feel free to do so.

Remove ads