• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords AE PBP Reborn! [OOC]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
For future reference, prestidigitation does NOT provide contraception. :lol:
Sure it does, you just need to use a little imagination. ;)
Prestidigitation can color, clean, or soil items in a 1-foot cube each round. I am interpreting the clean as being able to remove bodily fluids within seconds. I don't imagine it being 100% effective, but outside of abstinence no method is 100%. I have a younger brother as proof. :p

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sure it does, you just need to use a little imagination. ;)
Prestidigitation can color, clean, or soil items in a 1-foot cube each round. I am interpreting the clean as being able to remove bodily fluids within seconds. I don't imagine it being 100% effective, but outside of abstinence no method is 100%. I have a younger brother as proof. :p
:lol: Yea I figured that was the term upon which you based your assumption, but I still didn't buy it. I'm not going to delve into the mechanics of my reasoning because I do not think sexual intercourse is a topic the moderators would smile upon. But that's my ruling. Like I said, it doesn't affect the outcome one way or the other because you have narrative control of that NPC, so whether she gets knocked up or not is completely up to you. :)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Been five days since Tailspinner posted but his last activity was Friday. I already tagged him with a mention in the IC thread. I'm going to wait another day to give him a chance to jump in here.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am not sure Jamir needs to carry a potion. Are we divvying them up or keeping them as community property for now? As community property, I am fine with anyone else carrying the potions.

Re: Shopping.
Have we asked about spending the money from the treasure yet? I might be interested in purchasing some spell scrolls or items.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
No one has asked me about spending the money, but you are welcome to go shopping. There are many shops in Sandpoint that cater to adventurers. Here is a brief listing:
  • Sandpoint Cathedral: low-level divine scrolls and potions (no wands)
  • The Way North: maps of local regions from Varisia all the way to the Storvall Plateau
  • Jeweler: simple and elegant jewelry
  • Locksmith: locks and manacles
  • Savah's Armory: variety of weapons and armor, some masterwork
  • Rovanky Tannery: hide and leather armor
  • Red Dog Smithy: metal goods
  • Bottled Solutions: alchemical items and potions
  • General Store: miscellaneous mundane goods
  • Madame Mvashti's House: fortune told
  • Vernah's Fine Clothing: quality clothing
  • Wheen's Wagons: carts and related gear
  • Sandpoint Market: 2 days out of the week vendors sell a variety of goods here
  • Goblin Squash Stables: mounts and related gear
  • Sandpoint Mercantile League: ship or caravan passage, couriers, land ownership, business permits, and the like
  • Sandpoint Boutique: clothing, art, toys, tools, and more
  • The Feathered Serpent: relics, wondrous items, adventuring gear

These are simply the most common shopping locations.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
And sorry it's taken me a while to respond IC. The last week has been tiring. I hope to have something up tomorrow morning. You seem to have hashed out where to go next.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads