• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords AE PBP Reborn! [OOC]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
That works. I am fine with you being treasurer. :) If Airwalkrr can link it to the opening posts of the RG and this thread, we will not not have to hunt around for it later.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
That works. I am fine with you being treasurer. :) If Airwalkrr can link it to the opening posts of the RG and this thread, we will not not have to hunt around for it later.
I linked it to the opening post of this thread. That should be enough I hope. I prefer to keep it in one place. I can keep it in the RG if you all prefer.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Either way works for me - I'll get to it through my Google Sites link rather than through here, so PM, kinem and Talespinner should hash that bit out.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Airwalkrr, not sure it matters but I did roll Knowledge Nobility for information on Aldern Foxglove. Did I receive results or was the roll too low?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Yea, sorry, forgot to include it. I do remember seeing it and thought I had typed something up, but it may have gotten lost in a draft. I'll put something up on the IC right now so I remember before I do the main IC update.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The next IC update is up. It is another big one. I am trying to strike a balance between moving things along at a good pace while not assuming too much on the part of character actions. If I overstep any boundaries, please let me know in this thread specifically what you would prefer I do differently and I will try to temper my future posts.

I get the sense there is a bit of IC tension between some of the characters. This could be expected for characters that are just getting to know each other. But your characters are the good guys, so I humbly ask that you bear in mind your characters are going to have to learn to work with each other if this campaign is going to continue. Please try to work towards some kind of reconciliation, even if it is merely a grudging respect for each other. And above all, please do not imply any personal attacks through IC actions. I feel as if a few recent posts may have crossed the line and felt the need to step in to mediate a bit. If you have any further specific issues, please discuss them with me via PMs.

Remove ads