Starfinder anatomy and physiology [vesk] [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_23

First Post
What is the difference between vesks and humans in terms of their genitalia,What would their penis look like in Males, and what would their vagina look like in Females Compared to humans and how to tell the difference between Males and Females by appearance, and when a human sees a vesk male naked in front of them. sorry for making this seem sexually explicit, I'm just curious.

PS: CAN YOU ALSO SHOW ME A IMAGE OR A LONG-DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF WHAT IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE AND get a BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR ANATOMY.

Reynard

Legend
What is the difference between vesks and humans in terms of their genitalia,What would their penis look like in Males, and what would their vagina look like in Females Compared to humans and how to tell the difference between Males and Females by appearance, and when a human sees a vesk male naked in front of them. sorry for making this seem sexually explicit, I'm just curious.

PS: CAN YOU ALSO SHOW ME A IMAGE OR A LONG-DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF WHAT IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE AND get a BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR ANATOMY.
In earth lizards, the hemipenes (male sexual organ) is stored inside the body until needed (sort of; it's weird). Females have a cloaca. My guess is if you understood vesk physiology you could probably tell by looking, but it might be difficult for the non expert.

But there are probably other sexual dimorphic traits, from size to coloring, between the two (assuming there is only two; they are aliens after all) and non Vesk could probably learn those pretty easily. "I see colorful frills, definitely a vesk dude."

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Given that your last thread, in Feb, was about Dragonborn genitals and you were warned for ir, it’s clear that your particular interests do not coincide with this forum. I hope you find a nice little TTRPG genitalia forum to hang out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads