• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any PbP Games need a player?

Furtive Noise

First Post
Well I was going to start a thread like this of my own but I might as well add on to this one and bump it upwards. I'm interested in playing in a Pbp game, never having done so before. It would be nice to get in on a fresh starting game, but seeing that there don't appear to be any starting up right now I'll take what I can get. I'd prefer using 3.5 rules, but still have my 3.0 books if needed. All the superhero games and the Midnight setting all look cool but I don't have any of these books so that's not really an option for me; I mostly have standard WotC books and a fair amount of FR stuff. So anyway, if someone is starting up a new game or needs an extra player I'm here.

Sparky

I'm fixin' to start a solo-campaign. It's not going to be Midnight, though, because of the nature of how I'm building the game, it may very well end up being grim.

I invite you both to take a look.

Remove ads