• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone Thinking About Running a Low Level Campain?

Rathan

First Post
I'm looking for a low lvl campain to play in... anyone thinking of starting one anytime soon or looking for player of one you've already started? If so... post here and let me know the info I need to play.. thanks.....:D

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Ok, Ok!! I am a sap for people wanting to play.:D Plus I love to GM! I will run you in a low level D&D game if you want. I have had a idea for a fun adventure and I would love to flesh it out. But first here is the rules.......Only 4 players........I am running three games with 6+ players and I would love to run with a smaller group for a change. I can run it in Forgotten Realms or my own home brew setting. It would be up to yall. Are yall interested?

Eldorian

First Post
If you do run FR, I'd like to play a Rashimi skald, but only if you give bards the 6 skills per level they're getting in 3.5 (ok, i'd still play one even without the 6 skills) Btw, I don't own any FR books, so if you could email me the PrC requirements outa the races book (which i'm pretty sure you'd have, being willing to run a game in the setting) I'd be most appreciative.

Eldorian Antar

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads