• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashy's Oathbound Campaign II, IC

deadestdai

First Post
Baja's stomach grumbled audibly.

An' grub. Baja need to find stuff to eat and for you's to eat too.

At that, Baja remembered the Asherak-in-a-sack hanging from his belt and after a gentle knock against the ground to try to daze the kitten-man, peers inside to make sure it's still alive.

Ashy

First Post
Voadam said:
"Who holds sway over the harbor? And is there any special laws or quirks of the harbor city we should be aware of?"

The frey waves his paw dismissively, "Oy, you lot should love this place - your kind fill it. Meheloas is one of th' few bright stars in all Arena - ruled over by Lady Desirata, a holy warrioress of some power and nobility, so I hear. She serves a Goddess o' Purity an' Goodness whose name escapes me at th' moment... Th' whole blasted port is filled with holy warriors, clerics, an' every citizen is considered a child of the Goddess... Expect to be subjected to divine spells both left an' right --" the frey rolls his large eyes, "a bit of a pain if'n ya ask me, but it is better than sleepin' in th' sand."

P.C. walks over and sticks his paw-wand into Baja's bag, where the still breathing, yet reduced, form of the ashreake lies and zaps it again for good measure. He then looks up to the luminious, "Come ta think o' it, ya might be able to unload this-" he gestures to the asherake, "-here. Lady Desirata hates the Grand Asherake almost as much as he hates her..." P.C. chuckle-purrs and then continues, "So you might do well in her eyes to hand her a prisoner..."

The frey shrugs and moves over to the horses just as the reduce spell wears off. As one of them enlarges, he leaps upon it and rides it "up". He sits there with a crafy grin upon his feline features, as if waiting for the actions of the party.

"One more thing...", the frey remembers, "these folk don't take to kindly to non-humans, so me, Baja, Tristan and Kyron can expect a bit o' trouble. Just be honest is th' best advice I can give, and if yer good natured, they'll bear our presence for a bit." P.C. winks and waits.

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
"It is not a gift completely uncommon to me, though I do not have many visions as yet." Xerxes says then asks the Frey, "I also am not human. What should we non-humans do?"

Ashy

First Post
The frey waves a paw towards the Xeph, "Ya, ya, but you look human-enough... Basically, just be honest with them - they'll know if you're lying anyway."

deadestdai

First Post
A silent Baja frowned at the Frey's comments. Whilst he was all too used to biggotry directed his way during his many travels, the fact that he might well endure such abuse again did not sit well with him.
The barbarian stood next to the horses and waited for another to return to normal size, climbing aboard it's back and paused until all of the group were ready to set off.

Ashy

First Post
OOC: Anybody seen/heard from Ferrix? If there's no reply by tomorrow this time, then I will auto-pilot Kiera...

Ferrix

Explorer
Voadam said:
"Captain, do you want to dispose of the asherake here or at the Enchanters? We should decide before we enter."

"I believe we would do well to meet this Lady Desirata, and learn of her Goddess. If purity and benevolence are at her hand, then the asherake we carry may do well to be imprisoned here, otherwise, he shall continue with us." Kiera nods a small nod, an open follower of the light would be a good ally indeed.

"Let us go then, the more time we wait, the less we have to learn of this new city. Now, would it be wise to enter armed and armored?" she says considering her equipment.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads