• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Can you detect the lies?

Fast Learner

First Post
My friend is conducting some basic research on how well women and men can tell when someone's lying. You basically look at some short video clips and tell it which of the three things the person said was a lie. The "two truths and a lie" thing, but with video.

In order to maintain some form of research accuracy, it won't tell you which ones were true and which were lies right away, but she's said she'll post the results once enough people have taken it.

It only takes a few minutes... if you're bored and can watch a few very short videos and guess at the lies, it'd be awesome!

Lie Detection Test (will redirect to PollDaddy after you click "Next," it's not a Geocities thing)

Help a sister out! (My friend, that is.)

Last edited:

Nyaricus

First Post
My friend is conducting some basic research on how well women and men can tell when someone's lying. You basically look at some short video clips and tell it which of the three things the person said was a lie. The "two truths and a lie" thing, but with video.

In order to maintain some form of research accuracy, it won't tell you which ones were true and which were lies right away, but she's said she'll post the results once enough people have taken it.

It only takes a few minutes... if you're bored and can watch a few very short videos and guess at the lies, it'd be awesome!

Lie Detection Test (will redirect to PollDaddy after you click "Next," it's not a Geocities thing)

Help a sister out! (My friend, that is.)
That was kinda hard, most of those folks kept a fairly straight face even when I suspected they were lying. I await to see the results!

----------------
Now playing: Of Human Bondage - Sacrosanct Inversion Ritual
via FoxyTunes

Jesus_marley

First Post
I got two wrong. I don't count the first one since I saw the answer but I held my hand over that part of the screen for the remainder and ended up missing 2.

Remove ads