Candlekeep Mysteries (OOC Chat)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
A few random thoughts:

1) Sorry that took so long to roll the round. Been busy. Also, extremely melt-your-face hot.
2) That Twilight Aura really IS crazy OP. How did they miss that in playtesting? It's a Channel Divinity that makes pre-errata Healing Spirit look like a wimp. (Personally I think they over-nerfed that one with the errata).
3) I appreciate that these characters tried some diplomacy. Don't give up on that in future encounters just because these gnolls are horrible demon-worshipers. #NotAllMonstersAreMonstersButSomeAre
4) I'm going to try to get to the adventure site without TOO too much delay, but at the same time, Idon't want to totally handwave the Journey. With that in mind, when we're back on the road, I'm going to give you two different directions to chose from, with two different but hopefully not-too-long travel stories.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
2) That Twilight Aura really IS crazy OP. How did they miss that in playtesting?
Would you believe that Twilight Sanctuary was actually weaker in the UA?

Aside from that, I have a question:
AC14 HP 31/31 THP 7/7 HD 4/4 PP13 SS 1/2
SS means spell slots? If so, I would like to point out that Merge with Stone is a daily power not tied to spell slots.

Anyway, I'm having fun with all the diversions.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Would you believe that Twilight Sanctuary was actually weaker in the UA?

Aside from that, I have a question:

SS means spell slots? If so, I would like to point out that Merge with Stone is a daily power not tied to spell slots.

Anyway, I'm having fun with all the diversions.

I assumed that Pass Without Trace took a spellslot. To be fair, I'm terrible at keeping track of slot use. I only do it because early on in PBP I had a few players that seemed to have unlimited slots (in that they didn't seem to keep track at all). If you keep track yourself, I will trust that yours is more accurate than mine! (Or in other words, feel free to correct me. I'll try to keep my notes the same as yours.)

Remove ads