• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting Epic Level Beings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Immunity to petrification and poison. Resistance 10 to acid, cold, electricity, fire sounds good.

I like the rend as well. :)

Shade

Monster Junkie
Cool. :cool:

I like the eternal vigilance from your original conversion. Perhaps ability to mind-affecting abilities as well?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
the concept is good, but might need a bit of reworking. immunity to mind-affecting should be useful.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i'll get back to this one sooner or later...

and just to make a point: the brachyrus entry refers to the Fenris Wolf, not Cerberus (unless i'm missing that and it refers to both). :)

Clifford

First Post
Yup only fenris but it dose seem a good starting point for cerby. I think the savage abilities and frightful howl seem apropreate for the guardian of the gates to the underworld. Just my two cents though.

Anyway

CLiff

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i agree on the savage, not sure on the howl though. there was another ability it had (rend?) that i liked.

Clifford

First Post
Wishbone eh. Is that something like cergy biteing a leg with each head and making a wish. A wish like "I wish these adventurers would come with kegs of Bar-b-Que sause strapped to their backs." I guess either way cerby wins!

Cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads