D&D 5E D&D 2022 Overview - Did you purchase any of the books?

D&D 2022 - Did you purchase any of the books?

• Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse - May 16, 2022

Votes: 76 45.5%
  • Critical Role: Call of the Netherdeep - March 15, 2022

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen - December 2022

Votes: 42 25.1%
  • Journeys through the Radiant Citadel - July 19, 2022

Votes: 65 38.9%
  • Spelljammer: Adventures in Space - August 16, 2022

Votes: 69 41.3%
  • None.

Votes: 55 32.9%
  • ADDED: Dragons of Stormwreck Isle Starter Set - Aug/Oct, 2022

Votes: 26 15.6%

How so? are you using the adventure?

Also, are you Greg Benage of Midnight fame?
I'm pulling out the usable bits, but there aren't very many of them. The skeleton is fine for what it is, but it's a terrible fit for the kind of Spelljammer campaign we wanted to play. A lot of the meat is usable, but there just isn't a lot of meat. Basically, there's not a great deal of content (by 5e campaign standards) even if you plan to use it as intended; there's very little indeed if you plan to stripmine it.

And yes, that's me, big fame.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
It's kinda embarrassing for me to be a gaming fan who runs 5e at least twice a week and to be completely uninterested in a year's worth of official products. I purchased none of them.
I'm gonna take the opposite position of DEFCON 1.
"Wait... you didn't make totally unnecessary purchases to totally bloat up your game collection with stuff you probably won't use?!? You sure you were properly socialized into this(/any) hobby? What are you? A monk?!?"

Voadam

Legend
I'm pulling out the usable bits, but there aren't very many of them. The skeleton is fine for what it is, but it's a terrible fit for the kind of Spelljammer campaign we wanted to play. A lot of the meat is usable, but there just isn't a lot of meat. Basically, there's not a great deal of content (by 5e campaign standards) even if you plan to use it as intended; there's very little indeed if you plan to stripmine it.
The kind of Spelljammer campaigns that always appealed to me.

1669910142682.png
1669910373058.png

1669910879288.png

1669911273078.png

Remove ads