D&D 5E D&D Cartoon Character Miniatures Are Coming!

Get official miniatures of the the 1980s D&D cartoon heroes in September for $29.95! The Dragons of Stormwreck Isle set is coming from WizKids and features slightly older versions of Hank the Ranger, Eric the Cavalier, Diana the Acrobat, and Presto the Magician, plus a cleric. There are only 5 miniatures, so there's no sign of Sheila the Thief, Bobby the Barbaria, or Uni the Unicorn. These...

Get official miniatures of the the 1980s D&D cartoon heroes in September for $29.95! The Dragons of Stormwreck Isle set is coming from WizKids and features slightly older versions of Hank the Ranger, Eric the Cavalier, Diana the Acrobat, and Presto the Magician, plus a cleric. There are only 5 miniatures, so there's no sign of Sheila the Thief, Bobby the Barbaria, or Uni the Unicorn.

These aren't technically the D&D cartoon heroes -- it appears that they're listed as Paladin, Cleric, Wizard, Fighter, and a Rogue. But they are clearly very heavily based on them.

144DAA72-2476-4A47-9FCF-58289508BB1E.jpeg

F0D330BB-D073-4B99-A608-55307091390F.jpeg
34AEB6BB-E972-42C9-9276-A63F1AEC45FC.jpeg
FD34CA47-8C67-4E7B-9FF7-0F108B5917DC.jpeg
20D4AECD-9027-418E-8170-FD99524D74C4.jpeg

dinsdale

Stalked by a giant hedgehog
Waxing nostalgic about the cartoon and "Uni" reminded me of something that happened with my daughter when she was little (she is now 17 and a DM herself). She had a decent-sized rainbow unicorn that she very creatively decided to name "Uni". A few months later, we found a miniature version of the same stuffed animal and surprised her with it one morning by leaving it next to "Uni" and saying that "Uni" had a baby. She named the baby unicorn "Puny". :)

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
The Cleric makes me wonder if these are just going to be figures tied to the new starting experience...

Or if they have any ideas toward creating new characters and new media (Comic book, for example)

Michael Linke

Adventurer
I know its a modern reimagining but Presto not using his hat to cast magic. Eric with a sword. No idea who the Cleric is supposed to be, where the F is Sheila?!?! . Dianas new outfit is yeah better. Hank looks great aside from REAL arrows. Dont really miss Bobby...
If they never made it home, these might be the heroes they grew up into.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
The Cleric makes me wonder if these are just going to be figures tied to the new starting experience...

Or if they have any ideas toward creating new characters and new media (Comic book, for example)
That’s the word. The cartoon imagery is just used for the Starter, the cartoon characters arent actually used.

Remove ads

Remove ads