D&D General D&D is so mainstream...

... that 5,000 miles and an entire continent away from where it's made, the BEHOLDER is a drink in a pub. Mainstream media outlets regularly feature D&D, as do popular TV shows like The Big Bang Theory and Stranger Things, and now it's in pubs across the world! The pub in question is The Hobbit, in Southampton. The ingredients of the Beholder appear to be melon liquer, blue curaçao, and...

... that 5,000 miles and an entire continent away from where it's made, the BEHOLDER is a drink in a pub.

Mainstream media outlets regularly feature D&D, as do popular TV shows like The Big Bang Theory and Stranger Things, and now it's in pubs across the world!

The pub in question is The Hobbit, in Southampton. The ingredients of the Beholder appear to be melon liquer, blue curaçao, and vodka energy.

263156816_10159827008958707_5923809339033876840_n.jpg

I absolutely want to run a mini-campaign where players must find freedom, beauty, truth and love.

Beauty is obviously in the (central) eye of a beholder. Truth is in wine (a giant pool with some very drunk sahuagin in it), and love is in the (elemental plane of) air... not sure where to find freedom yet.
Well, Janis Joplin said freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose...

GuyBoy

Hero
Hey Morrus,
I went to university in Southampton in the 1980s and still hold the city in great regard.
I’m probably spending a couple nights back there in early 2022, and this looks like a must-visit. Whereabouts in the city is it?
Thanks in advance.

Remove ads

Remove ads