• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DCC#8(OOC)::Mactire's Misfits

s@squ@tch

First Post
[sblock=HM]

What type of drow clan is it? Evil, full of subterfuge and back-stabbing?

Or more moderate and somewhat progressive?

[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Replied. Btw, S@s, Telos is progressive, even if no one else is. A tinkering Sorceror who experiments with the arcane energy in his blood, rather than studying tomes for knowledge.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I was looking over the male drow -- he's level 9? what variant of the drow race are you using?

Are you some painted imposter?

Derrenil laughs in your general direction! What type of drow has no resistance to the slightest magicks and cannot cast dancing lights or darkness?

Theroc

First Post
I was looking over the male drow -- he's level 9? what variant of the drow race are you using?

Are you some painted imposter?

Derrenil laughs in your general direction! What type of drow has no resistance to the slightest magicks and cannot cast dancing lights or darkness?

Drow of the Underdark book had a variant that was 'stripped down' of most of the stuff that granted LA. Technically in the future he could take 'levels' in the 'Racial class' but I have no intent of doing so, as this is a single module, not a campaign, and my concept requires higher class levels to function at all. >.>

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I like the variant especially for a male drow as we can use it as a reason to explain why they are the weaker sex. RP it out gentlemen LOL

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=HM]

What type of drow clan is it? Evil, full of subterfuge and back-stabbing?

Or more moderate and somewhat progressive?

[/sblock]

WOW somehow i missed this post totally sorry s@squ@tch

[sblock=ooc] All the backstabing has gone away and they are more moderate, your deeds bring you power. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Concerning the last update there, HM, is the tunnel blocked off, or is there just a chunk missing out of the cave wall?

picturing the cavern as a rectangle with it's short ends at north and south the long ends ends east and west

This chunk is missing out of the west cavern wall not blocking off anything. The five tunnels are all in the east wall.

Wish I could make better maps sorry :confused:

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
picturing the cavern as a rectangle with it's short ends at north and south the long ends ends east and west

This chunk is missing out of the west cavern wall not blocking off anything. The five tunnels are all in the east wall.

Wish I could make better maps sorry :confused:

HM

It just confused me, since we were just heading for a tunnel entrance and it seemed like the description was of a blocked tunnel. And, since the IC was stalled for a while, I finally got around to asking...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads