• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DCC#8(OOC)::Mactire's Misfits

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP DW to let you know those tunnels are a ways away from your current location will try to find a map maybe paint a "you are here" to let you know.

Working on it

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
try this DW

Attachments

• cavern 1-1.jpg
    cavern 1-1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 69

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Seems two character's wish to move on. That is fine with me but before I post you to far away want to know what the other two wish to do.

Theroc/Mowgli ??? just let me knows (here or in the IC)

HM

Theroc

First Post
Seems two character's wish to move on. That is fine with me but before I post you to far away want to know what the other two wish to do.

Theroc/Mowgli ??? just let me knows (here or in the IC)

HM

Telos would want to poke the magic for awhile, left to himself but if the others literally walk away from him, he'll follow as he knows he wouldn't last long alone.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
@DW The stalagtites and stalagmites form columns throughout the cavern picture it like the 21st Hall in the Mines of Moria (LotR) just not so structured more disorganized.

So climbing would be easy DC 10 have at it. :lol:

HM

Theroc

First Post
@DW The stalagtites and stalagmites form columns throughout the cavern picture it like the 21st Hall in the Mines of Moria (LotR) just not so structured more disorganized.

So climbing would be easy DC 10 have at it. :lol:

HM

Telos won't need to worry about it, lol. Spiderwalk at will! ~hides on wall or ceiling~

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
@ Theroc: Great post I could see the invocation being cast. Question are using your invocations a standard action??

The wall to the cavern is 20' away (and that would take you through the pale green glowing area). A close stalagtite is about 40' away.

edit; ceiling is about 120' up

HM

Theroc

First Post
@ Theroc: Great post I could see the invocation being cast. Question are using your invocations a standard action??

The wall to the cavern is 20' away (and that would take you through the pale green glowing area). A close stalagtite is about 40' away.

edit; ceiling is about 120' up

HM

Ah. Well, I suppose he'll move towards that and crawl 10' up then, working his way to something higher so he can get closer to the group to assist, should he be attacked.

And yes, Invocations are a standard action unless I find a way to quicken it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads