DCC#8(OOC)::Mactire's Misfits

Dragonwriter

First Post
I'm afraid I don't understand how it's DC10 climb check for Gar to swing from stalactite to stalactite, and that Telos cannot even do it at all.

I must be failing to grasp some vital piece of information here, because as it is it makes no sense to me.

That was just supposed to be a Climb check for Gar to get up a stalagmite, not jump from one to another.

And now you're up on one of the cave walls, while Gar is behind a stalagmite.

Theroc

First Post
Oh. That explains it. If the thing attacks you guys, try to pull it closer to us, roflmao. It'll take Telos like 2-3 rounds to get into striking range.

Dragonwriter

First Post
HM, I forgot to ask this before, but now's a good as time as any.

Are we still close enough to the green glowing spot that we have illumination, or is Gar effectively blind for now? If there's even a low-moonlight equivalent, he can see, but if it's pitch dark, he's going to have to bring out his everburning torch again so he can fight...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Good queestion and it is not in the module but lets say with the green glow and various fungus that every spot on the map is low-light (so normal for just about everybody) anyhing past is dark

I won't have your first fight be in the dark but watch out when you face the lich :devil:

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Good queestion and it is not in the module but lets say with the green glow and various fungus that every spot on the map is low-light (so normal for just about everybody) anyhing past is dark

I won't have your first fight be in the dark but watch out when you face the lich :devil:

HM

Okay, thanks.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Just to clarify, you mention that we have 1 additional round -- is that before the monster appears in view, THEN we act on our initiative?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You ara correct s@s for one round you may have moved and cast a spell then you could hide and retrieve your poison, then it will be round 1 and you may do something for it the "shadow" goes last

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Notice: Round 1 begins in 8 hrs should there be anymore "prep" you wish to do please post it before midnight(est0 tonight

Thank you

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Questions, questions, questions i have a few...

@ DW: A poster time is as much up to you guys as it is to me I am good to post Sun-Wed the other days give me grief, I should be in bed now. Death from Above what happens if you fail the DC20 Jump check (not that your character could with a +28 but hypotheticly) :p

@ Theroc: Frightful Blast - describe it in game terms I don't see it at D&D wiki or Cyrstal Keep just says what you said will save or shaken there is no HD limit or anything? B-)

@Mowgil: Two weapon fighting I have you at +11 not +9 plz check my math
DEX +4, BAB +6, Magic +1, Ring +2, TW-fighting -2 = 11
also you cannot move and make two attacks takes a full round action to do so but since you did no damage (elemental has DR5/-) no foul lol ;)

@ s@s: sure you can delay if you wish just let me know who you will go after and I will edit the combat order, just edit your last post with your round 1 actions and let me know it here (if you still wish to do something on your init it will go first, as you have highest init and if that changes others action np):D

OH BTW- elementals not subject to critical hits or flanking but then your characters didn't know that probably, but they will for the next one :devil:

HM

Remove ads