DCC#8(OOC)::Mactire's Misfits

Dragonwriter

First Post
Gar looks like a DM-nightmare with those 4 arms.

Derrenil is just happy to stay hidden and see how she can use the weak-willed savage to further her cause.

That's part of the fun of a Totemist. It is definitely a pick-and-choose, build-your-own-monster class.

Of course, those two extra arms actually can't hold anything, and one set is useless if you wear a shield. So, not quite as bad as it could be.

And Gar may have a weak Will save, but he's mighty stubborn. ;)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The nightmare is from IC am writing up the end of round 2 and lets just say IC dislikes Gar.

Glad you held your action s@s will have new post asap so you can respond to end the round

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
It figures...

Even when I play a character with insanely high AC, so the only way I can get hit is nat 20, that's what comes up, almost every fight... The OpenRPG algorithms just seem to hate me...

Theroc

First Post
Can anyone else open the 'combat' spoilers? Because I can't. I thought maybe it was a onetime error, but this is the second time I can't open them.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I didn't have an issue opening them.

As far as elementals go, huge ones don't have much of an issue hitting most things, regardless of AC, so I'm more than willing to have the meat shield (Gar) absorb most of its attention. :)

Now that Selig is in the mix, perhaps Derrenil can be coaxed out of the shadows...

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
HM -

I'm prob'ly gonna end up looking foolish here (but that's nothing new). Did I miss something with Seilg's AC as well? I have it listed as 20, but it looks from your post you had the EE hit him with a 19.

I couldn't open the 'Combat' spoiler either, so there may be an explanation in there as well.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Cool, thanks s@squ@tch. I still can't open the combat spoiler for some reason. Every once in a while I get one I can't open, and it's been happening somewhat more lately.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Seilg got "kicked at" but not hit by the AoO that is correct don't know about the spoilers not opening (has never happened to me) but if they don't let me know and I will post them open for you.

Round 3 has begun when everyone is ready. I know the Insane Earth Elemental is :devil:

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
HolyMan, I've got a question on how you want me to handle maneuver recovery. The excerpt/book says this:

Tome of Battle Excerpt said:
You can recover all expended maneuvers with a single swift action, which must be immediately followed in the same round with a melee attack or using a standard action to do nothing else in the round (such as executing a quick, harmless flourish with your weapon). You cannot initiate a maneuver or change your stance while you are recovering your expended maneuvers, but you can remain in a stance in which you began your turn.

Since it says "melee attack," are you willing to interpret it as Full Attack, or as a single Standard Attack?

EDIT: To remind you a little, the ToB excerpt is here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20060802a&page=2

Remove ads