• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DCC#8(OOC)::Mactire's Misfits

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
First DW here is your attack for round 2 vs. the Elemental

Roll Lookup

Att=29 Dmg=23 not a bad hit

And second are you asking if you can take a full round action in the same round you get all your manuvers back?? It is a drawback I believe that shoukld stay, you get your manuvers back in the round you make "one" melee attack or spend a standard action doing something harmless.

Hm

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Mowgli (Happy Holidays)

A ghost touch weapon would negate the effect of the blink hmm... this is a module and I didn't want to change anything in it to be fair to both groups but am thinking if I throw in a ghost touch weapon it just might not be something to useful (us DM's have to have a little fun) ghost touch whip?? or maybe a halberd yeah the neg to attack off sets the ability to keep the blink (see fun :p )

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hey, guys - I've been chatting with HM, and I'm having a really hard time getting into this playing Seilg for some reason so I'll be dropping after this fight. HM's got an alternate player waiting in the wings, so the party will still be full.

Hopefully I'll see y'all in other games!

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sorry to hear that, Mowgli.

But there, I posted in the IC... I'd been debating what Gar would do... It struck me as a definite Catch-22, where if I move, I get splatted and if I don't move, I get splatted. Unfortunate when I was looking forward to trying the build out against something... As in, something it was designed to deal with. Not against something that completely neutralizes the focus of it (as I cannot grapple anything two sizes larger than myself).
Blech... Since I am rather expecting Gar to die during this fight (what with him being at 1/3 HP in Round 3), shall I begin working on another character?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Gar is ging to die???? I certainly hope not did you buy any healing magic??

I will go check the IC and see what is up there.

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
I certainly have healing magic. But potions take AoOs, I can't cast from the wand I bought, and if I move, I'm going to get smacked. Hard.

When a critter takes down most of your health with 2-3 hits, and knocks you back, but still within reach, and you're prone, you're kinda screwed.

Remove ads