D&D 5E Deck of Many Things manufacturing issue from review to delay to dndbeyond article.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I think the D&D team wanted to make a maximally premium product, since they don't do this often. And thst comes with dangers.
I don't know about you, but to me embossing is every bit as premium or even better, especially when the detail is there. And this is purely a preference thing, but I find that selective foil enhancing aspects of the card to be far superior to just blanket foil of the whole thing. I often find it hard to make out details when the whole card is foil.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I don't know about you, but to me embossing is every bit as premium or even better, especially when the detail is there. And this is purely a preference thing, but I find that selective foil enhancing aspects of the card to be far superior to just blanket foil of the whole thing. I often find it hard to make out details when the whole card is foil.
I would agree, and I think Brink is being fully honest yhst someone making decisions just isn't that familiar with what could go wrong.

Remove ads