• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA: [sblock]* Kallithyia smiled softly in relief and wonderment as she looked down upon the unconscious auto, even a male could look peaceful in her sleep… She watched him for a few seconds to make sure everything was indeed okay with him before she struggled with freeing him from both his armor and his clothes. *

OOC: I feel like she stayed at a holiday inn last night… :lol:

Oh, and though it would leave her a little unnerved she struggles with all of his clothes… underwear included.
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]*His breathing seems normal and peaceful, rhythmic. Kalli sets to work on removing his armour and clothes. The breastplate takes a full minute to doff, but she strips off his clothes easily, leaving him with only the softness of the bed against his muscular frame.*

(OOC: Wait, she's taking off all his underwear too? :eek: )
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]* Bothered and, though she was to proud of a warrior to admit it, scared by what auto’s full nakedness displayed kalli moved quickly to hide its presence by pulling the sheet up and over it… *

* Feeling that there was little more she could do for him Kalli left the room, and was very glad to do so since there was now a naked man in her room, and went off to look for Aspasia. She wished for a true healer to look in upon him plus kalli wanted to make sure that things between Aspasia and her were truly okay. *

OOC: Yeah, so was he like excited or what? :lol: (J/K) [/OCC]
OOC: [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
*Kalli looks around the ship a bit, but she can't find Aspasia. Eventually, she finds Aspasia sleeping in the women's quarters.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]* Kallithyia frowns for only a second before she shook the healer awake… As the ships primary source of healing and moral Kallithyia suspected that this wouldn’t be unusual. *

“Aspasia?” Kallithyia said softly, “please wake up, fairest healer, someone could be in need of aid.”[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Huh...wha...?" Aspasia mumbles as Kalli shakes her, then yawns deeply as her eyes flutter open, "Oh, Kalli... she yawns again, "Is there an emergency?"
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“I don’t know,” Kallithyia admitted softly, “I have an unconscious male in my bed and while I think he will be okay I’m not the expert you are…” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Unconscious you say? In your bed" Aspasia yawns again, "I don't know what man on this ship would stoop so low, but he deserves to feel the ache tomorrow if he tried that..."[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“No! You miss understand, Aspasia,” Kallithyia pleaded as she shook the healer one more time, “we were sparring and I got a shot in that knock him to the ground. He seemed fine, just a little woozy, so I figured he just needed to sit and relax so I carried him to my room but when he sat on the bed he just collapsed unconscious…” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Ohhh, well that's not what it sounded like. In that case, it sounds like he's fine, but I'd better check to make sure he doesn't have a concussion."[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads