• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA: [sblock]“Thank you, Aspasia,” Kallithyia says as she waits for the healer to get dressed, “but what exactly did I sound like to you?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Well..." Aspasia replies while quickly pulling on a skimpy nightdress, "I assumed you would never voluntarily bring a man there yourself, so I thought he...came in uninvited and pestered you until you knocked him out."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Oh, I see” Kallithyia said a little surprised by the thought process before speaking firmly on the issue, “well, Aspasia, if a man came in my room uninvited, unwelcome, and pestered me in the manner you suggest he wouldn’t be needing a healer’s aid…”

* Kallithyia averted her eyes from Aspasia’s pleasing form as she waiting patiently for the healer to gather her needed supply… * [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]"Well, I'm going to hope you mean that you would kick him out of your room without hurting him too much, but somehow, I'm getting a different vibe...Please don't kill anyone Kalli..." Aspasia finishes gathering her supplies and follows after Kalli towards the room.[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“I trust that you’ve never been raped, Aspasia,” Kallithyia answered, “but don’t worry my hope is never to have to kill a man for trying… Sound fair enough?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
*Aspasia nods.*

"I understand, Kalli...And yes, you're right. No one would try to rape a priestess of Vynerys for many reasons, not the least of which is the vengeance of the goddess..."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“I hope her ways are as painful and fatal as my own,” Kallithyia said coldly as led the priestess through the corridors to her room before changing the subject, “I did miss not finding you in my bed when I came back from my exercises and sparring. To be honest, Aspasia, it wasn’t because I was half carrying a near unconscious man in my arms either…”[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Vynerys's wrath is much more creative...remember she has domain over beauty, love, and lust...What she gives, she can take away."

"Well, you didn't seem to want me there, and I'm supposed to stay somewhere where I'm readily available in case of an emergency anyway..."

[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“I see, well I’ve found out males can still be troublesome after there lustful object has been forcefully removed so I think I will stick to my plan to kill any of those foolish enough to try,” Kallithyia admitted without humor, her memories made it all but impossible to find humor, before she looked towards the healer remorsefully, “I am sorry that I gave that impression but I do understand why you chose not to stay… I would not have been good company.” [/sblock]

Remove ads