• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

Dragonwriter

First Post
Thanks. Apart from the classes, I tried to keep the rest (as in, gear) pretty simple.

As for meeting the groups, I think Herriman would go for the paladins first, as they're the most obviously active in stopping the undead. Which would mean Alevyth and Sensalar, right? And all the NPCs around them. :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Thy observation be flawed Writer of Dragons. Thyself and thee courageous Thok have encountered The White Lady, thee most powerful and deadliest of thee dead to walk this cursed vale."

OOC: I think Kye is right DW you should stick with VV and me we seem to draw some major trouble to us LOL. :p Can't wait to see what ML has in store for us when we are all a group.

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
"Ah, but most esteemed Cleric of Helm, thou hast missed a single, but most important, piece. Thou art, at this very moment, within the house of a most lovely young girl. Would it not be impertinent for a vagabond Halfling to arrive upon the doorstep, when there be inns and taverns about?"

Two can play at that game, HM. ;) And I've always been a fan of Shakespeare, so I know the language.

But my little "speech" above is also part of my point of view. You and Thok are at Merry's house, which would make it a little awkward for some random halfling to just show up, when he's got a perfectly good reason to go find the paladins. And I think Alevyth and the rest draw plenty of trouble also. :p :lol:

Myth and Legend

First Post
DW go ahead and post your character in the RG. I have updated the story, and things i think, have become even more interesting. I was intending to have the conversation between Latham and the other Wizard in private, due to the very sensitive things that will be discussed, but it's even better if a resourceful Halfing caches something :)

Myth and Legend

First Post
IC has been updated. Figured no point in waiting for Voda (who is on vacation), and HM who is busy with his other projects, i can always update their part separately.

DW the Wizard never said the artifacts were ancient :) Still, this story is weaves within weaves, and more things will come to light as we progress. I really need to do faster updates though...

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC:Busy, Busy, Busy :lol: and having fun.

I would like to wait for VV as the outspoken Thok would probably not sit quietly while Kye and Merry talked. Even if he were eating. Besides we should be set to go into town after are quick meal, right?

HM

Myth and Legend

First Post
Yes i wanted you guys to have a chance to talk a bit, maybe ask Merry or even Jill some questions. Next stop: Angelwatch, and a long overdue party union :)

Also, updated the IC.

Last edited:

Myth and Legend

First Post
OK so i can NPC Thok for a while if you guys want to move forward. I'm in an "updating mood" as of late :) I want to give end to Day 1, give out XP, approve the sheets and get this show on the road as they say in the US.

There are some more NPCs to introduce as well. And a stereotypical yet very fantasy like way of giving the heroes information :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Update away I have made all the changes to Kye so he should be approved and ready as I am.

"If thee wise Over Mistress wishes to apply words to thee mouth of thy companion Thok, so be it! Press forward for Helm's Glory!"

OOC2: He is such a blowhard !! :p:p

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads