Eberron: Curse of the Cold Sun (game thread)

Davachido

Explorer
Oh damn, that is a big flying menace.

White looks to his compatriots I hope you guys with swords can deal with the rest of the ground folk, I'll try to clip that bat's wings down to size.White then throws the chakram, hoping to dispatch the creature as soon as possible.

[sblock=attack and damage]
Attack:1d20+9=17, 1d20+9=26
Damage:1d8+15=19, 1d8+15=19
ooc: Sorry forgot I didn't get my buff up this fight, remove 2 damage from each attack, so if both hit 34 damage.
[/sblock]

The initial throw might clip through the bats wing though Albion is not sure if it cut enough, the return throw however cuts cleanly dealing a good chunk of damage to the flying bat. Oh my fang you are tasting a lot of blood today. I will be sure to clean you after such a good meal. Albion smiles to himself as the blade returns to his hand.

Last edited:

81Dagon

Explorer
The chakram cuts through the bat like a knife through butter, and it disappears in a puff of smoke as quickly as it appeared.

[sblock=OoC]I'm going to need to amp up the next encounter for you guys.

3 PCs may act.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Farmhouse Ambush Round 4
Boom-boom Ryder
Goblin Artificer 5
HP 17/39

Bangarang fires into the back of the closest Hobgoblin flanking his ally. The bolt nearly catches his spine as it plunges into the slavering foe's back. Boom-boom gasps at taking so much damage, and looks like he is crapping himself as he concentrates on his belt for a moment, but his massive wounds only close the slightest bit. "Stupid belt, work better!" Boom-boom seems quite irritated at his healing belt's performance as he looks around for imminent threats.
[sblock=Actions]Free: Speak, 5ft step to F8.
Swift: ...
Move: reloading, perception 7
Standard: Activating Healing Belt, regaining 4hp.
Bangarang: Arrow vs F/10 Hobgoblin, Hit AC 30 for 8 dmg .[/sblock][sblock=OOC]You dealt 24 dmg to the flying Artificer with the 25/30 AC, I think you're doing just fine. Mounted Combat Info: Ride check +15 to negate the 1st hit each round that would strike Bangarang.

Damage Summary:
F10 Hobgoblin
AC 30 for 8 dmg [/sblock]

81Dagon

Explorer
[sblock=occ]That may have more do with the GM's city being under about 30 feet of water than anything else. I'm going to post an update when I can, but it will likely be a couple more days. Sorry, Mother Nature's a little stubborn when she decides to do some landscaping. [/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Vela and her strange dino-esque mount wheel on the creature threatening them to the west and explode in a fury of teeth, claws and spears! Kiki is perhaps overeager with her scythe-like claws, but it is a difficult thing to avoid them AND his gnashing wall of fangs! Meanwhile Vela holds back, judging the perfect moment to strike, even if the thrust of her spear...jostled as she is atop Kiki's back...does not have great force behind it.

(Bite attack 18, for 12 damage. Claw 1 attack 10 for 5 damage. Claw 2 attack 11 for 9 damage. Vela spear attack 25 for 2 damage.)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4099807/

(OOC - Apologies for the delays. There are reasons but no excuses. I will try my best to keep up, but feel free to bypass me or NPC me if I falter.)

81Dagon

Explorer
[sblock=OCC]Calgary, but I was living and working in Canmore a year ago. We're all okay, , but all the same can't be said for everyone else. I'll PM everyone once I get everything back in order.[/sblock]

Remove ads