Eberron: Curse of the Cold Sun (game thread)

Vertexx69

First Post
Farmhouse Ambush Round 5
Boom-boom Ryder
Goblin Artificer 5
HP 27/39

Bangarang fires a giant bolt into the fire-breathing clawfoot, then reloads as the flying gun slides south a bit. Boom-boom's wounds close more and he takes another look around for the enemy spell caster, to no avail.
[sblock=Actions]Free: Speak, 5ft step to G8.
Swift: ...
Move: reloading, perception 12
Standard: Activating Healing Belt, regaining 10hp.
Bangarang: +1 Arrow vs J10 Fire Clawfoot, Hit AC 22 for 11 dmg .[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Mounted Combat Info: Ride check +15 to negate the 1st hit each round that would strike Bangarang.

Damage Summary:
J10 Clawfoot
AC 22 for 11 dmg [/sblock]

81Dagon

Explorer
With the exception of White’s second chakram, all the blows land their mark on the hobgoblin, but it stands its ground and readies to strike again.

[sblock=OCC]
Both saves are made by a single point. Bertram and the horse each take 3 fire damage, but suffer no other ill effects.
Bertram or Vela may act.[/sblock]
[sblock=map] Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 9.17.09 PM.png[/sblock]

81Dagon

Explorer
The shield bash clips the dinosaur in the jaw, but it evades Bertram's sword. The Northern hobgoblin stabs at Vela again, causing minor injury, and the southern hobgoblins advance at a quick pace.

[sblock=occ]Vela takes 4 damage and may act.[/sblock]
[sblock=map]Screen Shot 2013-07-16 at 4.35.19 PM.png[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
[sblock=OOC]This is really frustrating, and I apologize for the delays I've had. I've looked through the Rogue's Gallery, and I don't know if I'm blind or if there isn't one, but I can't find a thread for this game. If anyone out there has it bookmarked...I could really use a place where my sheet is posted online.[/sblock]

(OOC - Thanks Kaodi...embarrassing that I missed that, but I am very grateful. Now I can bookmark that sucker. :))

Vela is bleeding freely now, and visibly quite wounded. With teeth bared though, she fights on, stabbing the hobgoblin that attacked her with a shallow spear thrust. It's the monster she rides that does the real damage, slashing at the hob with the scythelike talons that hook out from its feet!

Vela: 21 to hit, Kiki: Bite 10, Claws 26 and 16
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4136149/

Damage (I'll omit the bite, since I'm sure that missed)
Vela: 2, Kiki: 10 and 8.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4136151/

Last edited:

81Dagon

Explorer
Together, Kiki and Vela thoroughly disembowel the remaining warrior opposing them.

The dual wielding warrior and the dinosaur both shift locations to prevent further flanking opportunities. The hobgoblin slashes at Arthun’s leg, drawing blood, while the dinosaur attempts to maul Bertram, connecting with a bite and one claw

[sblock=OCC]
Arthun takes 4 damage.
Bertram takes 14 damage + 5 fire damage
Anyone may act.
And continuing with the perception checks to play spot the caster.[/sblock]
[sblock=map]Screen Shot 2013-07-16 at 4.35.19 PM.png[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
As the flames roll over him Bertram's knee's buckle. He mumbles, "So hot here..." as the stub of his cigar falls from his mouth and he topples over sword falling from his grasp.

[sblock=OOC]Down to -3 if my calculations are correct.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Farmhouse Ambush Round 6
Boom-boom Ryder
Goblin Artificer 5
HP 27/39

Bangarang moves down to 20ft off the ground as he slides silently threw the air toward the approaching new wave, while reloading. Boom-boom expertly drops a bomb on the center of the new front line, dousing them all in a rain of fire. He is completely oblivious to the location of the enemy spellcaster...
[sblock=Actions]Free: Speak, 5ft step to G8.
Swift: ...
Move: to J/11, perception 8
Standard: Throw Bomb to L12 Hobgoblin, Hit Touch AC 20 for 14 Fire dmg, K13 & M11 need DC 17 Ref for 7 or 3 fire splash.
Bangarang: reloading.[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Sorry guys best I can do. We apparently need an actual spell damager. Mounted Combat Info: Ride check +15 to negate the 1st hit each round that would strike Bangarang.

Damage Summary:
L12 Hobgoblin
Touch AC 20 for 14 fire dmg

K13 & M11 Hobgoblins
7 or 3 Fire splash[/sblock]

Remove ads