EB's Tyranny of Dragons - OOC (full)

tglassy

Adventurer
I like it. I’ll try to read up on what’s been going on and post something soon. I might have him just show up instead of having been with them the whole time, I’ll have to see what’s happening.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
Looks like the high DEX of the characters are saving their lives. Just to let everyone know as to why an 18 doesn't hit. And it is weird that it does not.

A) the bandits are 0 lvl humans
B) they have a 13-15 STR
C) shortswords have an ok AC adjustment, nothing major Good vs studded and leather, not so good vs metal armors

Needed a 19 to hit Tina and rolled an 18 - its ok the dragon should do better.

I think we never found out which seems safer, along the sides of the buildings on the road, or along the stream and around the far side of the keep.

in 1st ed tradition, here's d20 roll against Tina's knowledge of dragon tactics learned at the knee of her granpappy. She is Int 14 and Wis 17. We used to do roll under ability score checks back in the day. (Or use the runequest skill system :) )
[roll0]

EarlyBird

Explorer
So rolling a hunch then, lol.

I like it. We will say that following the creek to the hill is quickest to the walls and getting near the walls feels like the safest bet.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: In the early going, it won't matter much but by 3rd or 4th level XP requirements diverge a lot. And when I dual class, I'll want frequent xp updates. Also, this looks like a story point, so it's a good place for you to wipe the slate clean after giving out some XP.

I'll post XP shortly then and keep it on a mission/end of chapter type thing for now.

OOC: Also, are we going to meet our drow "companion" here?

I'm not sure lets see if [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] is still interested, I also have a big PLAYERS WANTED on the link now hope a few players decide to chime in also.

Remove ads