• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
You can't use it as a beam without spending a hero point to temporarily overcome the flaw of touch, something I didn't mention when you mimiced his power. This is what you currently have (I've been very tired, can you tell):

Regeneration +8
Disintegration +8 (extra: continuous, disruption; flaw: touch)
Aquatic +7 [Energy blast (flaw: require sufficient water source), Water Breathing, Swimming, Super-senses] (stunt: immunity (pressure))
Natural Weapons +7 (extra: retractable, extra: deflection)
Snare +7 (flaw: touch)

You can edit your post on the IC thread accordingly. I'll assume you just want to attack something within range otherwise tonight.

Velmont

First Post
Ok, I suppose it was range because you use disentegration to name the power. Disentegration with flaw touch is mainly corrosion...

Calinon

First Post
True dat, but corrosion isn't used on people, plus disintegration is a much scarier sounding power for a programmed assassin (retired).

Mule

First Post
Calinon said:
And we'll wait on Loki to see if he finally, after three issues, uses his one piece of free equipment, or if it vanishes forever...
I was under the impression that the P12 chips enhance the speed of thought processes, not intelligence. Loki has been using them to help him with the amount of schoolwork he has been given, I didn't think they made him any smarter. That's why he's asking Johan's opinion of the data pad.

Calinon

First Post
It's right on your character on the webpage!!

Other notes: Has P12 chips (1 remaining): +6 super-intelligence (extra: super-dexterity), improved initiative

Remove ads