D&D 5E E's Tomb of Annihilation

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: LOL Yeah, she's not going to show it to anyone right there in front of the guy she filched it from. Might not bring it out again until she tries to sell it.

Khraos

First Post
"Oh, well, Eshek, you told me to find the Guardian of Orolunga, and something about east of Mbala, then you collapsed. And now here we are!". Burk replied to Eshek as the others fussed about him, then added with a smile, "I hope my comrades make you feel better and are able to regain your memory."

Oskeld comes around a corner and sees the ship in the distance. How did that get in front of me? I must have gotten turned around in these strange streets. Hmm. Those of the others from the boat. What are they doing with that man? As he walks over to the group. He hears his fellow hill dwarf talking about finding the Guardian of Orolunga. "Some kind of omen at work here?"

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Let us all hope there is a good explanation for all this," Tlazo says worriedly. "We don't need any adventure only five minutes off the boat."

eayres33

Explorer
Eshek looked at the people surrounding him with a meek smile and then slowly shook stood up and shook his head. “I am feeling better and I thank you all for that. As for Orolunga and Mbala, I have no idea why I would tell you about it. All I remember is that I was looking for you and I seem to have been looking for you for some time.”

Eshek ran his hands down his legs and then shoved his hands in his pockets and felt his neck and chest. “It seems in my travels that I have lost my belongings. If you excuse me, I need to get back to my church.”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Port Nyanzeru/Red Bazaar
Morning

Lily stood with her hands on her belt near her daggers, rocking back on her heels, whistling innocently and looking around at the the people dressed in brightly colored clothes. Did these people just want their coin stolen? I mean, they’re just asking for it, she considered as she noted purses and jewelry that would be simple to lift. I mean, if you don’t care enough about your belongings to take care of them...

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations:
AC: 15 (studded leather)
HP: 8/8 HD: 1/1d8
[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
The Red Bazaar is full of local buyers and sellers, with their tents and stand covers brightly colored. Most of the goods sold appear to be everyday needs: locally produced meat, vegetables, tropical fruit, tej, light tropical clothing, insect repellent, rain catchers and other house hold goods.

On the far side of the market are several larger permanent structures the closest has a sign out front that appears to have a giant lizard on it, but the lettering cannot be read from this distance.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Port Nyanzeru/Red Bazaar
Morning

Lily considered the people around as they stood in the bazaar. They flowed around them, giving them annoyed looks for standing there and interrupting traffic. If she was going to be working in this city, she was going to have to blend in better. Her dark leathers and common, nondescript clothes were going to stand out. She needed some color.

Slipping into the crowd, Lily started collecting, slipping off a colorful scarf here or a bold belt there, things to help her disappear in the riot of color that was a Nyenzaru market.

Sleight of Hand: 1D20+5 = [16]+5 = 21

Stealth: 1D20+7 = [2]+7 = 9

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations:
AC: 15 (studded leather)