• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experience II

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

"You're well informed. Violent extremists are rarely motivated by rational ideals. Nor are they disuaded by reason. Sometimes harsher measures are needed." She mimes a sword thrust. "Well met. I am Rowena. With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?"

DM_Matt

First Post
"I am one who enjoys the finer things in life, if there is any such things to be found in such a place for one of my gender. Tell me Nial, where and how do the wealthy in Dawnpoint spend their time?"

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Teratius tells Rana "Dawnpoint isn't as good a place for such things as Thyatis proper. Come with me to Thyatis City, and I can show you splendors enough to last you a decade."

Manzanita

First Post
Rowena

"Thank you Niall. I have some business to do when we reach port, but perhaps I could look you up after that. Can we meet somewhere?"

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"Oh, well, um, I haven't actually made arrangements for housing yet, so, I, uh, guess we'll have to pick somewhere else? Where would you want to meet?"

~

"Three more days by ship, then about a week's ride, depending on the quality of your horse. It's well worth the trip."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads