• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experience II

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

Silvermoon will translate, if necessary. Speaking slowly and well-pronounced all the time.

In the common tongue, the elf addresses the ship's crew:

“Where's the captain?”

And afterwards adds more in a whisper towards Granite:

“I don't think the captain will like this. Not at all.”

Thanee

First Post
OOC: BTW, since I just remembered about the steed... Did the lizardmen react in some way to Silvermoon's mount (Phantom Steed)? She will have fetched it, of course, before heading back to the ship.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"It should not be more than three, four days travel through the swamps, and that much again to the nearest village."

As predicted, Tarkson is not pleased by the news that he must abandon his vessel; indeed, he is so angry that he can't form coherent arguments against the idea, merely shouting and gesticulating wildly. The lizardmen are amused, but warn that too much noise may attract unwanted attention.

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

Addressing captain Tarkson, Silvermoon tries to make sure, that he understands the situation.

“Things are as they are now, we cannot change it as much as we would like to. I have no idea how we got here or where we are and likewise I have no idea how we can get away from here. What I know is, that I will not spend the rest of my life in this swamp, as lovely humid as it might be. If you insist, you can stay here with your ship and hunt slugs for the rest of your life, the decision is all yours. Or you come with us and help to find a village or town or even a city in order to find out more about this place. Needless to say, this goes for everyone on this ship, of course.”

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Thanee said:
OOC: BTW, since I just remembered about the steed... Did the lizardmen react in some way to Silvermoon's mount (Phantom Steed)? She will have fetched it, of course, before heading back to the ship.

They eyed it with suspicion, but no fear or particular distaste.

Jonath eventually calms down, but it's clear he's not happy with the situation; neither are any of the other passengers, with the exception of the skinny scholar, Niall of Luln, who appears to view this as a great opportunity for field research.

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

Silvermoon also explains to the captain and the passengers, that the lizardmen, that came back with Granite and her, have offered their help to show them a safe passage out of the marshes.

“The sooner we leave, the better. We should get our belongings together, what we can carry comfortably, and leave on the morrow. Leave the swamps behind and look forward from there. What do you say?”

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

Silvermoon will turn to the lizardmen, once the talk with the captain and the crew is done.

“We will wait until the morning comes, before we depart. If you like, you are welcome to share our meals with us, however, I do not know how they are for your tastes. But you are welcome to try. It's a gesture of friendship where we come from.”

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads