• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Experience II

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“I see you are a woman of action.” Silvermoon smirks, while standing up. She then will head back on deck, to see, if the bard is still around.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Granite, abruptly left in the lurch, surges upright. Grabbing a few pieces of salt pork for later, he stumbles along in Rana's wake.*

"M'pardon lady elf, lil' dragon, I was finishin' m' breakfist. Rana's a friend o' mine, an we're lookin' fer the same kind o' things. Mind if I join ya?" he asks politely, though slurred.

*Granite is a solidly-built dwarf with a fly-away beard and hair that look like they haven't seen comb or water in months. His clothes are well-worn and travel-stained, simple canvas pants and shirt, held up with a fine leather belt. Well-tooled leather bracers grace his wrists, and he wears a ring on each hand. On one side of his belt hangs a blue-tinged mug, a hook for the other is on the other side, but that mug is in his hand. A sack at belt holds a pottery pitcher that he uses to top off his mug every now and then. His eyes are bloodshot, though kind, and his feet are dusty, and wrapped in red leather sandles rather than the usual boots.*

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“No, I don't mind, friend of Rana. I am Silvermoon and the dragon is called Skreg.”

Reluctant to touch the filthy creature, Silvermoon just nods to him friendly, before heading on.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
As Silvermoon is leaving the mess, she sees the bard coming down the ladder towards her, smiling broadly. "A good morning to you, lass. Dare I ask what name graces such a beatiful lady as yourself?"

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

With a friendly smile, Silvermoon answers. “Ah, there he is. We were just looking for you, actually. My name is Silvermoon, and these are Rana and Granite. You look like someone who has been traveling a lot and maybe you have some tales from beyond the sea to share? We haven't been at the other side yet and would like to hear what life is like in Dawnpoint.”

Last edited:

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"Ah, Dawnpoint. Well, it's in Tel Akbir; Alasiyans, you know. Rather stern types, often, and not too keen on women going around without a man to keep them out of trouble, especially ones as beautiful as you. Very fond of discipline and efficiency, like most in Thyatis. Of course, they love a good spectacle, especially in the arena, but don't get taken in; the Akbiri might not be as treacherous as the folks in Thyatis City, but you've still got to keep a hand on your purse at all times."

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

Paxus Asclepius said:
"..., but don't get taken in; ..."

Silvermoon raises an eyebrow and shakes her head. “Don't worry about that. And thank you for the information, I'm sure it will be helpful. So, how shall we call you?”

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads