• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

For More Than Glory (Emiricol's Campaign)

Arkhandus

First Post
We slugged it out with the bat swarm and the vampire spawn for a minute or so in game-time, forcing the spawn to take gaseous form and flee through the sewer it seems. Killed the bats, and Fleck petrified Valdir after he shot at us for a while, when Fleck could finally see where he was hiding. Everyone took a beating and some draining. Mostly, though, Argus, Fahlias, and Brennan spent much of the time running around and trying to find/reach the annoying targets. Fleck and Aramil wasted some time, but did cast a few spells to zap bats and spawn, until Valdir was finally spotted.

Next morning, we healed some, and were approached by forces of the Kaiser or the Church, not sure which. The dead priest we found a few days (a week?) prior had been raised and approached us. Asked questions, and Speak with Dead on Valdir's severed head after Fleck unpetrified it. Oh, Fleck did some spells beforehand for that and to slay Valdir the vampire with sunlight in a forcecage or something. I think that's where we left off (haven't rechecked my session logs yet).

Dragonwriter

First Post
Thanks Ark.
If there was a game tonight, I apologize for missing it. My director let us out at about 9:45 and then I had to run some errands. I just got home...

But, like I posted earlier, I will be totally open again come next week! I thank you for your patience.

Arkhandus

First Post
Well, I need to know what the rest of the group thinks. Should we proceed with the game (and thus the demon fight on the Abyss that's expected) without Aramil's player present, or should we hold off until Aramil is back sometime in the next 2-3 weeks?

Dragonwriter

First Post
Frankly, I'm ready to go. I have his PC sheet and talked with him about RPing. So, I suppose I am ready to run him.

And I'd really like to have a game, seeing as Fot14K is suspended and we missed last week's FMTG...

If everyone doesn't want to play tonight, though, I'm okay with it.

Remove ads