Forgotten Heroes IC

Amazing Triangle

First Post
The sun is bright over head as the birds sing their wonderful little song. This would be great for all of you if you actually knew where you were or for that matter how you had gotten there. Each of you tries to remember but each remembers only a blue smoke and what each of your names is. When you sit up you notice each of your friends. "How did I know they were my friends?" each of you thinks as this knowledge surfaces.

Down the road a ways you see a man with a horse pulling a cart [sblock=ooc] He is about 5 miles from you right now.[/sblock]

Each of you has a pounding headache and the light is not helping at all.

OOC: And scene!

Nero Kingsley

First Post
Standing up straight and taking in his surroundings, Dunestrider quickly takes notice of the approaching wagon and crouches down. "We would do well to avoid anyone and everyone until we find out where in the Nine Hells we are. For all we know, we could be in hostile territory with a loudmouthed peasant and the local militia right down the road."
With that, Dunestrider takes to hiding anywhere well concealed from the approaching wagon, but so that he can observe the wagon's approach as well.

"Oh Gods. . . what did I drink last night?" Skitha moans as she awakens. Since the bottle's still in her hand she's able to figure it out quickly enough. "Hey! There's still some left! This must be the good stuff if I passed out before I finished it."

Skitha drains the bottle and looks over at where Dunestrider is creeping down behind the grass.
"Isn't that a little excessive? We just had too much to drink last night. I'm sure we'll all remember once we have a couple more to deal with the hangovers. I usually can't remember last night when I first get up."

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Figther 5

With a groan and much clattering of armor and weapons the hulking Goliath gets to his feet and hurls a rock in the general direction of the birds, "Shut up you blathering feathered harpies!" The sound of his own voice makes him groan again and he reaches for a water flask. After a long pull he takes a look around. Did I take a blow to the head? If it was a fight where is our foe? He rubs his head, feeling for a wound. Turning to the dwarf he asks, "What in the nine hells has happened to us?" He extends his waterskin.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Chester stirs slowly and rises to a sitting position, blinking blearily in the morning light. He looks around puzzled at his, well he guesses they're his friends. He looks curiously down at a piece of paper in his hand, but it makes no sense and has no answers. But it's addressed to him. The talking filters into his brain. . .

"I don't remember drinking anything last night. . . or really any of yesterday. . . or further?"

Rayex

First Post
Grokkun - Male Cleric of Johan.

The still drowsy priest accepts the waterskin from the goliath, and absentmindedly sips while looking at the approaching stranger. "I suggest we'd prepare ourself, for whatever might come. Does anyone 'urt?" He clutches his symbol of a sun. By Johan, what's going on? Where are we, and who are "we" anyway? Sighing he stands up and looks around, searching for anyone injured.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Eglath Goliath Fighter 5

"I can find no wounds, but I feel as though someone's been using my head as a drum." Shaking his head he asks to no one in particular. "I'm a little befuddled...what were we doing, did someone say we'd been drinking?"

Voadam

Legend
"Ymir's split skull. Skitha what nasty goblin brew did you get us? My head aches so much I can't even remember what world this is." The black robed wizard rises to his feet, squinting his eyes. "Hmpfh. My mind is foggy. I remember a cloud of blue smoke but other than that the last thing I remember is Waterdeep. Where are we?"

JonnyFive

First Post
Zzerki gets up quickly. after looking about for a bit. he seems to calm a bit.

after hearing the other strange people talking about drinking, he shakes his head and hisses "I dont believe it was drink. The sight of that bottle you hold turns my stomach. also can any of you remember anything? i cant."

Voadam

Legend
JonnyFive said:
Zzerki gets up quickly. after looking about for a bit. he seems to calm a bit.

after hearing the other strange people talking about drinking, he shakes his head and hisses "I dont believe it was drink. The sight of that bottle you hold turns my stomach. also can any of you remember anything? i cant."

"Your name is . . . Zerkee? Zer kigh? Odin's missing eye! I can't remember anything else about you."

Remove ads