• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Great Villain Showdown: 3rd Round [Results Posted]

Gomez, can I change votes before the voting is closed? I just changed Torrence to Napoleon.

Guys, help me decide between John Doe and Palpatine. Doe is more scary, and I liked his imagination, but Palpatine is so wondefully cool... :\

DonTadow

First Post
Melkor said:
Gomez, can I change votes before the voting is closed? I just changed Torrence to Napoleon.

Guys, help me decide between John Doe and Palpatine. Doe is more scary, and I liked his imagination, but Palpatine is so wondefully cool... :\
I can't remember who said it, but someone said it best, a bunch of teddy bears stole his massive death star. They weren't even big teddy bears (or for that matter Vermont Teddy Bears). At teh end Palpatine loses, and the hero doesnte ven kill him, he dies because he can't control his own lacky.

John Doe wins at the end of his movie. He creates such a diabolical plan that he can't lose. Either way he comes off winning. How many villians can say, hey my plan worked.

drothgery

First Post
DonTadow said:
John Doe wins at the end of his movie. He creates such a diabolical plan that he can't lose. Either way he comes off winning. How many villians can say, hey my plan worked.

Err... Palpatine can say that at the end of The Phantom Menace (where he had a plan where he couldn't lose) and Revenge of the Sith (and to a lesser extent at the end of Attack of the Clones and The Empire Strikes Back).

Gomez

First Post
Melkor said:

Changing you votes before the deadline is ok but don't make a habit of it. :)

DonTadow

First Post
drothgery said:
Err... Palpatine can say that at the end of The Phantom Menace (where he had a plan where he couldn't lose) and Revenge of the Sith (and to a lesser extent at the end of Attack of the Clones and The Empire Strikes Back).
I know but I meant at the end of their particular run of movies. Even though there was only one Seven, John Doe wins at the end of it, where as at the end of Palpatine's ultimate plan (which spans the six movies) he loses.

Hmm, I am still torn. The problem is that I have seen Seven only once, and Star Wars is much stronger in my imagination, but I agree Doe was more scary, and in a way more effective.... Palpatine is winning anyway, so I am voting Doe. I have soft spots for underdogs.

Who would you choose between Vader and Palpatine?(Palpy for me)

minitrue

Explorer
1. Agent Smith (The Matrix)
2. Great Cthulhu
3. Professor James Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes)
4. The Joker
5. Galactus
6. Jack Torrence (The Shining)
7. Emperor Palpatine
8. Mr. Edward Hyde
9. Lord Voldemort
10. Ernst Stavro Blofeld (James Bond)
11. Randall Flagg (The Stand)
12. Dr. Fu Manchu
13. Pinhead (Hellraiser)
14. The Master (Dr. Who)
15. Dracula
16. Hal 9000

Dark Jezter

First Post
My picks...

Here are my choices:

1. Agent Smith (The Matrix)
2. Darth Vader
3. Professor James Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes)
4. The Joker
5. Graf Orlock (Nosferatu)
6. Jack Torrence (The Shining)
7. Emperor Palpatine
8. Wile E. Coyote
9. Strahd Von Zarovich (Ravenloft)
10. Mr. Burns
11. Randall Flagg (The Stand)
12. Megatron
13. Pinhead (Hellraiser)
14. Khan Noonian Singh (Star Trek)
15. Dracula
16. Gollum

Gomez

First Post
Melkor said:
I, Melkor, demand justification from people who vote Smith over Lecter! :mad: I thought he would win!

Lector has a nice lead at the moment. Not overwhelming but he is winning.

Remove ads